How many social media/email accounts do you have?

Angel07

I actually have one email account and one Facebook account, I wanted to create a different facebook account to promote my business but I found out that in order to do that I will need to create another email account, I never had a fake account so the concept is pretty new to me, then I was thinking about opening an account in other social media networks as twitter or Instagram with my current email to avoid creating a fake one. What do you think? How many social media accounts and email addresses do you have and how do you manage them?

Rob Whisonant

Never use fake Facebook accounts. It destroys your credibility. Just start a page or group off your personal Facebook account for your business stuff.

aretteprieve

I have about 5 different emails addresses but all for different purposes. Concerning social media - one Facebook account but several accounts on Twitter and Instagram: personal and business ones

ProxyMania

I have 3 facebook with different email and I have 10 gmail mail,1 Yahoo Taiwan,1 Master Yahoo Rogers,and 3 yahoo mail.All of this different account is for personal purposes

wjxavier

I currently have 3 email accounts specifically in live, yahoo, and google. Also, I have my Instagram and Facebook/Facebook messenger account. I use all of these to connect to my friends, loved ones, and workplace. And so I love taking pictures, I post it in Instagram to gain comments on how can I improve my photography skills. These email and social media accounts are very helpful for me because in today's school requirements, they require us to join groups in Facebook and in email to update us by our professors. Overall, it helped me a lot to do tasks and communicate when in need.

Warren

I have only two social media accounts. One is for my social life, the other one is for my professional life. I use Facebook for my social stuffs and I use Linkedin for professional career.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.