My thoughts on internet marketing

runswithleaves

Internet marketing is the grand finale of the bravest. You dont win here unless you put some skin in. And if other people tell you otherwise they are employees. It is that simple.

It's a humbling skill to learn, because you suck at it. Like you are so bad at it, it's a joke. You look like a dipshit loser trying to get money off people and hustle them.

Like that's what all these MMO niche advertisers are about. Theyre idiots.

So some practical information that if you "get" you will automatically become more successful

Life is a game, dont take it seriously

Be curious

Keep moving up into bigger mentors and bigger ideas, because truly and you have to embrace this, as said in star wars "theres always a bigger fish", so it makes me think who has the biggest balls to do something creative?

If you think it's you I think you should best go focus, and write some goals down....

BE HUMBLE

_CJS

stoneman

Lol nice content you said some things I love and also appreciate, life is really a game but people take it as serious as what I don't know,

But my own thought in the internet market it really shows that internet marketing is a market for the stars who are not afraid of failures, who embrace failure when it comes and still continue with their hard works knowing that one day their dreams will be achieved, it is not a market for the lazy ones who thinks that making money is all about behaving the way you want and they will be money in front of them, that's why most of them get down in this business because they take it for granted...

Thanks

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies