Twitter restricting my account - Help Needed and Advice

Tallmale

Hi everyone,

I work in Social Media Marketing and recently for one of the clients who I look after three different accounts I kept getting warnings from Twitter suggesting that my behaviour ie the posting and engagement looked like Spamming to them. When I contacted them they told me that my account had fallen foul of their automatic filters and that once they had reviewed my activity that they were sorry and then reactivated my account again. I have had several of these warnings all because of the automatic filters which Twitter uses but now even though they have lifted the block on one of these accounts I am still getting the warnings due to the automatic filter and I have noticed that even though I am engaging with lots of businesses on Twitter which usually delivers good results very few (Sometimes I can engage with 10 major businesses and none respond or even like the tweets) if any are responding to my tweets. I just wondered if my account has been blacklisted in some way by Twitter and if the companies I am engaging with are even seeing my tweets? And perhaps thats why they are not responding?

I know that during the summer time the results can drop off but I feel sure that Twitter has restricted the account in some way and might be preventing the businesses I engage with seeing my tweets and messages. This would make sense as it could be a general rule they use if they feel that a user is spamming.

There must be many other Social Media Marketing businesses or freelancers out there who look after multiple twitter accounts all from the same IP Address like me and I would love to know if you have had any problems like I have with the automatic spam filters? And if you think that Twitter could be restricting who sees my tweets now? And thats why these businesses are not responding?

Many thanks.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies