Branding

joed77

Web branding as I'm told, is giving the product a personality, how? by being consistent, the same logo, the same message, everything should stay the same, with a slight alteration every now and then, it was a colorful bitten apple, now it's a grey bitten apple.
Of course there is more to it, could you help me complete the picture?

vyasgiannetti

You’ve asked an interesting question. Here are my two cents -

Well, if you think you are using the same branding – logo, font, color scheme – across all media channels, and you feel it’s getting a tad bit boring – believe me, you are DOING IT RIGHT! However, as a branding agency, you can still differentiate your brand from other brands and use the correct branding for that particular social media channel you are targeting.

clara_lara

In addition to the fact that the brand emphasizes individually, it should also reflect the essence of the product itself.
It is best to hide the concept of the company in it and at the same time make it stylish. Minimalism is in fashion now.

Uclick

yes I prefer to use same logo colors and follow one theme on each platform. its best for brand authority.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads