• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/0
    Given: 16/0
    Thanks

Favourite passive way to make money?

Everyone has dreamed about making loads of money while doing nothing at least once, right? That's what's called "passive earning".
    To a certain extent, it's possible to achieve that, as long as you keep your expectations low. The most accessible opportunities of passive income, such as video ads, won't make you earn more than 20-30$ a month, assuming you meet all of the required criteria.

I can't exactly think of anything else, though. What's your favourite passive way to make money?
    Last edited by PenguinManiac; 08-11-2017 at 10:03 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PenguinManiac For This Useful Post:
    phucgoden (04-16-2018)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 13/0
    Thanks
    Among the most popular ways today is to write and publish ebooks. If you can manage some which are only moderately well received, you can expect 'passive' income for many years to come.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 493/1
    Given: 27/1
    Thanks
    Depends on what you consider passive income. All MMO opportunities require some work to keep them going. So if you are talking partial passive income, then Kindle is my favorite.

For truly passive income I would say, invest your inheritance in a high interest investment and live off part of the interest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinManiac View Post
    Everyone has dreamed about making loads of money while doing nothing at least once, right? That's what's called "passive earning".
    To a certain extent, it's possible to achieve that, as long as you keep your expectations low. The most accessible opportunities of passive income, such as video ads, won't make you earn more than 20-30$ a day, assuming you meet all of the required criteria.

I can't exactly think of anything else, though. What's your favourite passive way to make money?

I know a lot of people watch video ads as a way to earn passive income, but I've never heard of anyone making $20-$30 a day. Even those with phone farms constantly going don't make that much. May I ask what you are doing specifically?

I'll admit I'll play videos on my laptop while doing other things but that maybe makes 50 cents a day and I just do that for cheap fun money on extra things I don't want to use my budget on.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV View Post
    Among the most popular ways today is to write and publish ebooks. If you can manage some which are only moderately well received, you can expect 'passive' income for many years to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Whisonant View Post
    Depends on what you consider passive income. All MMO opportunities require some work to keep them going. So if you are talking partial passive income, then Kindle is my favorite.
    I suppose that by Kindle you mean selling ebooks? If so, then thanks to both of you for the suggestion! I guess this kind of stands true for all kinds of products sold on external shops, as they can keep selling even months or years after you've first published them.

Quote Originally Posted by HipAlbatross View Post
    I know a lot of people watch video ads as a way to earn passive income, but I've never heard of anyone making $20-$30 a day. Even those with phone farms constantly going don't make that much. May I ask what you are doing specifically?

I'll admit I'll play videos on my laptop while doing other things but that maybe makes 50 cents a day and I just do that for cheap fun money on extra things I don't want to use my budget on.
    Gah, I'm so sorry, that was just a typo. It's actually 20-30$ a month. My location doesn't allow me to make use of video ads, to be fair, but from what I've heard most people seem to use PerkTV or EngagemeTV on multiple devices (as many as they allow for, obviously), leaving them running all night long and/or during the day. Again, it's heavily dependent on location.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 61/1
    Given: 38/0
    Thanks
    How much you can make from different PTC sites largely depends on where you live. If you're from the United States then you have countless opportunities everywhere... but if you're from smaller countries then it might be harder. I still think that making 20-30$ per month just by passive methods isn't really hard.

My favorite thing to do is to sign up for different survey sites and PTC websites that have plenty of ads/videos to watch. A few of them allow the videos to run in the background and they run on their own. There are also many phone apps that do the same thing. It takes no effort. People even did ''phone farming'' - buying multiple phones and just playing videos on them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I like making pasive income by creating youtube videos .The thing its that if you want to be succesful you must know how to rank your videos as the youtube field its very competitive .Also you must deliver value throught your videos

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    How much you can make from different PTC sites largely depends on where you live. If you're from the United States then you have countless opportunities everywhere... but if you're from smaller countries then it might be harder. I still think that making 20-30$ per month just by passive methods isn't really hard.

My favorite thing to do is to sign up for different survey sites and PTC websites that have plenty of ads/videos to watch. A few of them allow the videos to run in the background and they run on their own. There are also many phone apps that do the same thing. It takes no effort. People even did ''phone farming'' - buying multiple phones and just playing videos on them.
    I've heard about phone farming, and it doesn't sound all that bad, honestly. Thanks to the Chinese phone market's ascent it's easy to find eligible phones at pretty low prices, but, as you said, you're only guaranteed to earn that money back if you live in major countries, especially in the US. Hopefully things will change in the following years.

Quote Originally Posted by spartan14 View Post
    I like making pasive income by creating youtube videos .The thing its that if you want to be succesful you must know how to rank your videos as the youtube field its very competitive .Also you must deliver value throught your videos
    That's similar to the aforementioned suggestion of setting up a shop, right? Wouldn't the income generated by every video rapidly decline in a month or so, though? That's what I would expect the views flow to go like, at least. I have very little knowledge about Youtube money making, though, so I'd rather hear from you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    My favorite is being a Affiliate Marketer. I just post the products of others into social media and when someone use my link and buy the product I just get a commission. billions of people around the world now have a social media. So I think being a affliate marketer is the best one for making a passive income.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    You can earn passive incomes by creating a videos in youtube. If you're topic/video is really great and interesting, Youtube will pay you. Also, creating an awesome Instagram account can give you passive incomes. It really depends on what videos/pictures/blog you are posting

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    One thing I am going to start doing soon is incorporating four different things all into passive revenue streams. Blogs, videos, Udemy course and Ebooks.

If you write 20 articles for your blog all about the same topic and they can have a similar theme, it is easy to turn them into a youtube channel, then turn them into a Udemy course, and finally make them into an ebook. The other thing to keep in mind is that there are multiple outlets for e-books and online courses.. so with those 20 or so articles, you could probably have 7-10 places all earning you passive income.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 9/0
    Thanks
    My passion is Blogging combined with Affiliate Marketing and it's a great way to assemble a passive online income stream. Your Blog is like your Viral Salesman.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks
    My thing is affiliate marketing and social media marketing. Am not that much of a blogger maybe I will try it sooner than later and see how it pans out. You can choose to participate in forum writing.

There are several forums online that can pay you $10 dollars weekly depending on how good a writer you are. On forumwheel I practically earn more than $10 dollars in a week.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    My favorite passive way to earn money is Youtube monetized videos. I started a youtube channel but I have not yet come up with interesting contents. I just have to make contents that catches the interest of people to watch my channel.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 235/4
    Given: 117/2
    Thanks
    Blogging with affiliate marketing is one of my primary ways to make money online and its also help me to generate passive income. I started blogging in late 2015 and have learned a lot and it helps me to grow my blog at a level where it generates passive income for me.
    Check out my blog @ Technobyet.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 2/1
    Thanks
    There is no such thing as passive income. If you are not trading your own time for an agreed on amount of money than your life becomes your work. Working 24 / 7 to generate your own income. These passive income streams requires lots of daily hardwork and none of them promise success even if the hard work is put in. It is also about mindset. Most people that make these passive income streams work are already entrepreneurial with good social skills and know how to network

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    YouTube is my favorite way to make passive income. YouTube makes passive income so easy, you just download 5-10 mins videos and gather audience to watch it everyday and money will just be passive. The income you get on YouTube doesn't go like its just there even you're doing something or other works it just stays there like forever.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I have not yet come up with a way to make passive income online. I read about several, but none of the ideas fit for me.
    Some people run a phone farm with several GPT apps on it. Sadly that is not an option for me, as I live in a country where these kind of apps don't work at all.
    Working as translator online earned me quite some money. The site shout down though, so currently am searching for a new way to make a living.
    I'll just follow this thread if someone answers with something that I can use.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    What I'm doing is, I do stock investments,
    I buy online stocks between $1 to $5 per
    share and I get dividends from them that can be computed on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
    This way my portfolio keeps on growing daily
    with just a few dollars spent in buying stocks.

Newer Threads

1. stoneman
    dhovorka
    Replies: 1 | Views: 425
    Last post by dhovorka, 09-27-2017, 10:27 AM
  2. robertosz
    robertosz
    Replies: 4 | Views: 525
    Last post by robertosz, 08-15-2017, 09:01 PM
  3. kgord
    bijutoha
    Replies: 4 | Views: 466