If you had extra cash to invest, what would you put it into?

HipAlbatross

Hey everyone!

If you had an extra $500-$1000 to spend on whatever you want and you wanted to put it into something to help make you more money in the future, what would you do?

Would you invest? Would you put it into a business idea? Would you use it to develop something further?

Is $500-$1000 even enough to make a difference? haha

I can't wait to hear your ideas :)

Rob Whisonant

I would spend it testing advertising. That should be enough to determine what ad will make a small profit for you. Spend it split testing ads for a product or squeeze page. Personally I would go with the squeeze page so you can build a dialog with your prospects.

spartan14

Well if i was a total newbie i would pay for mentoring to teach me how to do business and theyr secrets or courses .If i was an intermediate i would test landing pages and i would try to build an email list on the road

srenee

I would invest in crypto currencies (yes, you need to research them well) -- even $20 invested today can make a huge difference in a year. So, $500 - $1000 can definitely change your future.

ProxyMania

I will invest some online business like hosting company and Game Server

QJesse

If I had an extra cash to spare, I would invest it in what I do and love best which is baking. It will be an honor to showcase my skills and become a successful entrepreneur.

sweetpot81

If I have extra cash I would like to invest it in stock market. I would like to buy certain number of shares of blue chips in Philippines Stock Market. I wanna try how does the market would be like and have experience. I heard alot good things from my friends and can start with $100. I think that's the best thing for me to do if I would have extra money.

mirabella

I would like it to invest in a business. Maybe it will be all about food. Food business today is more attractive to people. The new the food or the uniqueness of the food attracts many customers. We spend our earnings more on food, to satisfy our cravings, to taste what's new and to experience different delicacies that's been around these days. Who doesn't want to eat good food.

xiana

If I had an extra $500-$1000 I will put it in my business to expand my food business. If u have a food business or any kind of business you need to add other items or you can ask your clients if what they want. So your business will grow and you will get more profit from your business. You need to seperate your own salary and the profit of your business so you can spend your own money from your salary and you can invest your profit to other business or to expand your business.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.