Life of a webmaster?

stoneman

To my understanding a webmaster is someone that have experience when it comes to websites and also SEO, so as to make a webpage more attractive to users and also a better place for fun and learning..

So in this Scene most webmasters don't know each other they just chat on forums and social medias but truly no idea about each others way of living..

To me as a webmaster I live a quiet life I stay indoors no coming out till am done with all my tasks, have few friends always on system even think while I sleep on how to make the internet more better place to be, am a smoker I smoke weed at my free times I also eat a lot , am fun being with, this is just some tips about me ..

Can you share with us your own life as a webmaster so that we can know each other better thanks

Aryan

I think to it's not necessary that a webmaster have seo knowledge. Because the main work of a webmaster to make new webpages and make changes in old pages.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
UVM

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.