LAG.ONE | Gaming Community Showcase

Wyvh

Greetings there,
Recently, a new project of mine opened, called Lag.one. It simply is about gaming, with many features such as a Guide system (where users can write guides to give tips and tricks about a certain character, for example), Team recruitments and much more. Before giving me a sarcastic look, please do understand that Gaming isn't only about fun and raging; we're promoting the best sides of it.

lag.one

Criticisms and reviews are very welcome though.
Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyvh

Greetings @HostLittle,
I just checked it myself on 3 different browsers, asked some friends of mine and even ran web analysises, and they all came up/showed up with a working CSS.

Try clearing your cache, if not updating your browser. :)
Thank you for your feedback !

robertmonte15

Honestly, I don't know why, but before I clicked on your website, knowing that it is a gaming site, I was expecting, dark theme and catchy game covers but when I load your site, I was like a vampire, slept for thousands of years and just now is my first glimpse of light haha. It's too bright and blocks the image on background. My suggestion is that, make a separate dedicated pages for each of your games. Showcase videos and images of the game then on the side is the top discussion of it's players.

JohnWeb

Lag.one

This is the first time I have ever seen a site end with .one. I would appreciate it if it was .com. This site is certainly lagging. All I see is a "domain is for sale" message.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.