Anybody Using Facebook Live?

shrinkme

I am a new Facebook Live user as I have posted my first video yesterday. It seems so easy and natural. What do you think of Facebook Live?

I was also looking for a way to do the same on Twitter and Youtube but they seem complex.

Rob Whisonant

Facebook live works great for some events, bands etc. It's a great way to show.... See what you are missing? ... To bring more people to the live event.

I'll admit, I have been at home and gone to the local bar because of a Facebook Live broadcast. :)

shrinkme

They can be a bit dull. It was my birthday yesterday so I was mainly thanking people for their birthday wishes. That seemed to work pretty well.

Heatman

Facebook live is actually an interesting features right from its upgrade. It wasn't on Facebook before at the time of its inception, I think it's a year or 2 years back that the Live feature was introduced.

Basically, I think it's mostly girls that makes use of Facebook live feature. I have only tried it once and it's cool but it doesn't prick my fancy to use it another time.

gelotologist

Been using it for the past 2 days and it’s definitely awesome. I remember when I did my first Facebook live some people used to comment some emoji’s and seeing my friend’s comments makes me happy. And, my cousins from other countries can also see it.

Henrywrites

I was excited when Facebook introduced the Facebook live feature to the site and I must confess that I was tempted to make a video as well using the feature, but one major issue we have in our country is the price of data which is quite expensive compared to what it is found in other developed countries. Using Facebook Live will make me spend some much data that I would have used on making research on toher things.

I don't even click on live videos made by friends on Facebook as a result of this fear of spending so much data to do so. However, I think it was a good move by the owners of Facebook to keep the social media site lively and fun to be on.

genesis

Facebook Live, as what is says, it's live. Reason why you prefer facebook, or why you say facebook is a lot easier for uploading videos, it's just a couple of press away. Just hit live, everything is live and everyone will see you, then after that live you'll be having an option whether you post it or remove it, and that's it. Compared to youtube or other social medias, you have to take a video first then upload. YouTube has the same live thing also. It's also quite easy, I guess as long as you use the app more, you'll eventually get used to it.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views