With what social media can I Vlog?

pizzalover

I want to Start Vlogging. With what social media can I do it? Tell me a couple of options if you know any.

JoeMilford

I would say that the most obvious choice here would be Youtube. Make around five to ten quality videos about your chosen topic and then submit them to Youtube once you have created an account there. Next, use social media to direct traffic to your Youtube page, and hopefully soon you will see results.

manmad

You have a couple of choices. YouTube is the most obvious one it being a video platform. Facebook can also work, because it now has the function of livestreaming, which can come in handy. Instagram isn't exactly too good for vlogging, but if you're thinking of making videos of around 30 seconds, then it might be good. Your best bet is definitely YouTube however, it's going to take some time to build an audience.

Aryan

I thik Youtube and facebook are the best options for you because they have largest no. of user than any other social media platform. Otherwise you can think about Break and Dailymotion etc.

abby_suxx

There are various platforms that you can use for vlogging - one classic example is Youtube. With Youtube's vast community and great influence towards people of all age, you have access with, basically, the entire world if you want to. Most people nowadays tend to gravitate towards the unknown, the exciting and the weird, and with those elements in a vlog, you'll basically catapult towards stardom.
Next platform is Facebook. Facebook offer live videos, as well as post-time uploaded videos. With these capabilities, one can easily put up vlogs.
Next - one nice way start vlogging is by using Instagram. Instagram, the same as facebook, has the capability of going live. The thing though that differentiates Instagram from facebook is its simple interface. However, unlike facebook it is only limited on the handphone, unlike Facebook where you can also access it on the computer.

There are tons more but these three are the top three apps you can use for blogging.

naoki1515

It would have to be youtube, facebook and instagram! These social medias are the most viewed. Have you started already? Have fun and be confident. Goodluck girl!

lucykups

Youtube is a great site to start vlogging, it has a very big platform and opportunities to get the interests of other people to your vlog, facebook is also a great site to start posting your vlog on if you want more interaction! Promote your vlogs by using, instagram, twitter, tumblr or even snapchat.

francesca23

When it comes to vlogging, I would suggest that the best option will always be Youtube. You can create an account for free and start making and upload quality vlog. It's also a source of passive income, and now, it has a live streaming feature for your subscribers. You can gain comments, likes and dislikes also. You can also use Facebook for vlogging, it has live streaming too. You can also put your video links from YouTube and share it to your Facebook friends.

refrigeratorrr

You should try Facebook or Youtube because almost every person in the world is using it. If you like your vlog to be successful you must make it entertaining. People must have a reason why they should watch your vlog. If you post it on facebook your video can be instantly viral if you will make a good content. It will be hard on youtube to become famous because not all people stand by their phone on to that but it still have a good viewers.

tenthztar

I think you can go for YouTube, I saw a lot of people do Vlogs and upload it to YouTube. You can also try uploading on Facebook, But you won't get to monetize it like you do on YouTube.

951Temec

Vlogging is best on twitter, youtube and instagram with twitter and instagram both linking to your longer and quality content hosted on instagram. YOu get thrice the reach and three times as much interest and long term viewership when you perform the three-point social method described above

schttrj

I want to Start Vlogging. With what social media can I do it? Tell me a couple of options if you know any.
You can start with the biggies:

YouTube (1+ billion active users)
DailyMotion
MetaCafe
VidMe

These are for more personal video sharing:

Vimeo
Veoh (if you are looking for long videos)
Facebook Live
Instagram
Snapchat

Happy vlogging!

mau87

You can use youtube. you can watch many tutorials on how to vlog using youtube. it will be easy for you to start your vlogging career soon. In youtube, you can also earn through advertisements. Many vloggers now earn so much with youtube. As long as you know what you want to vlog and you have gadgets to use and you are ready to go. Goodluck!

Sherr125

I also think Youtube and Facebook are the best choice. Both are known social media and really draw traffic. I have known those who have been successful Vlogging in Youtube and Facebook and really have had a huge income because of this. It's really just a matter of diligence, perseverance, and patience in order to have a lot of audience.

hannyyah17

When someone says "vlog" or "vlogging" the first thing that comes to my mind is youtube. Daily life vlogging is really popular these days and there are many people who enjoy watching other peoples' lives. So yeah I can suggest that you go vlogging and upload it on youtube.

yahm2001

A piece of advice my friend, before you start on your vlog you must consider many things for not waisting your time in vlogging. You might have the determination on doing that then you can start vlogging. I suggest for you to vlog on youtubeif you have the confident.Goodluck to your journey.

951Temec

951Temec
This is an excellent point, Vlogs get boring fast and if you don't keep an interesting pace of content with beautiful scenic places with high end and high quality video picture, you're probably not going to get a lot of watchers really. Keep in mind you need to be doing something interesting, exciting and no dead air time

argel241

I would suggest using youtube in your vlog simply because when you heard the word video, the very first thing to come up to your mind is youtube and yes youtube is the great platform for making videos although the competition is really high in youtube so you must be ready to compete.Anyway,just give it a try and good luck.:)

kammy

YouTube is the most popular social media platform you can use when it comes to vlogging. It is the most accessible, flexible, and not to mention most popular. YouTube also keeps the creators updated which can help guide them with what is current. It also offers monetizing which can give you the sense of doing what you want and somewhat earn from it. Other options are Facebook and Dailymotion. Good luck with your future plans in vlogging. :icon_rock:

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.