What are the benefits of having diverse Social media accounts?

pizzalover

Tell me why do you prefer to have diverse social media accounts instead of once?

Rob Whisonant

If you are talking about having multiple accounts on each site, it's usually a really bad idea.

To be very successful you need to get people to know, like and TRUST you.

You can never trust a fake person especially when they are trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

Plus if it is against the sites TOS to have multiple accounts, you run the high risk of losing it all in a blink of an eye.

A house that is not built on a strong foundation, always eventually falls.

Website Design Ltd

Website Design Ltd
Here here. Having an active presence on social media is about keeping things streamlined, whilst ensuring you're everywhere that your customers are.

You need to be easy to find, and nobody is going to want to have to wade through multiple accounts in order to find the right 'you' on whatever platform you're on.

Maintain a single account on each social media platform so long as that platform works for you and holds weight with you customers/potential customers.

I would never advocate using every social platform under the sun 'just in case'.

Keep things simple, but high-quality. People are only going to care that they can trust you to serve them in the right way.

Be visible. accessible and relevant.

SirenOnFire

Having more than one account in a social media platform is a really bad idea. Not only would people doubt your intentions, but it would surely hurt your reputation on possible customers. It's best to only have one and promote it the best way that you can. That aside, I think it is best if you use different platforms to advertise your business since you meet different people on different sites. Some could be on Facebook, but not on Instagram, and vice versa. This would mean that by being on more than one, would lead you to meet different people, having more to advertise you business. Two or more accounts on one of these though could have a really damaging effect, so I will never advise you never to do that.

maureen27

Well, because every social media account serves its purpose.
For example, LinkedIn focuses on connecting people in the same career fields and other educational assistance.
Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter all serve a different purpose and house a different category of persons.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.