Permanently deleting an account

ulterios

To permanently delete you account go to the link below and delete it. It can take a while and even a couple months for everything to be removed from them completely but it will happen eventually.

Good luck. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

Heatman

Yes I think it's possible to delete an account from Facebook through account settings. Just take your time to go through the option there or you simply contact support on how to go about it.

That link provided earlier is also a good means to go about it. I hope you achieve your aim. Good luck.

Catherine Martin

Hey Jessica I think Facebook can be a little tricky! You can follow the steps above as I did four years ago, believing all my data was gone, however when I installed the messenger app (without a Facebook account) this year it brought up my ‘deleted’ account to ask if I was the same person! Very disconcerting. Good luck!

ecole11j

It's a little tricky with Facebook, but it is possible. The link posted above is a start. Just make sure you follow up even after you think your account is gone to make absolutely sure.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.