SSL trust logo?

ron13315

hi, what do you think about using the ssl trust logo for our website? I can see some ecommerce site that showing trustlogo located in the bottom area of the site, and other didnt use it.

Do you think its a good idea to show trust logo in our site?

comodo-secure-logo-green.png

Rob Whisonant

Personally I think it's a waste of space. You are just advertising for free for them. Also, anyone could put a trust logo on their site. So it means absolutely nothing.

Browsers already have a lock that displays when they are on a secure site.

amyaamanda

Role of security is a important factor for e-eCommerce sites. But still I don't think so its a necessary , its up to you want to put it on website or not.

dhovorka

dhovorka
Well, I might go this approach. People want to trust you and maybe if you have credit card payment on your side, or you are maybe a bank or anyone else dealing with money might want to illustrate that security is high. I recently god a highjacked credit card. In the last 15 years the first time ever. I was about a new card which I had only 1 month. For sure it makes a differnce to have a SSL logo for verisign, symantec or a vendor which nobody knows. So, to sum up: If online payment is on your side, why not, all the rest it is only for fun

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.