Explain backlinks?

JoeMilford

I am a newbie, and I would like someone to do the following for me, if possible:

1. Define backlinks
2. What are the uses of backlinks?
3. How can backlinks boost my traffic or profit?
4. Are backlinks necessary for online business success?

shrinkme

Backlinks are links from other websites to yours. The number of backlinks you have generally defines your authority to Google. These would be unpaid one way links from authoritative sites. Backlinks can generate traffic on their own and or boost your ranking on Google, which would send you traffic depending on several factors. As you can see, backlinks are part of a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, which is necessary for a website's success these days.

vishwa

Yes, Backlinks are very important for your site SEO and its also help you rank better in search engine result page. No sites can rank with backlinks. However quality of backlinks matter a lot. You have to create backlinks from high authority websites and in organic ways.

Naksh

Generally stating, backlinks are incoming hyperlink from other website towards webpage on your site. They are considered as link juice and they are important as they will help you rank higher in search engine result pages.

spartan14

Backlinks are like votes the more you have the good you are .A backlinks its when someone links t your site from his website .The more authority are the site tha you get backlinks the better you will rank

eestiman

Hello there,
1. Backlinks are links to your site from other resources.
2. Backlinks help you to up your positions on search engines and generate more traffic to your website.
3. As mentioned above - more good traffic = better rank.
4. Yes, these are really important.

Aryan

Hi JoeMilford,
Any links on any other website that will send users to your website will be a back link for your website. And It will be an external link will be for that website.
Back links come on 2nd place for any website. 1st one is it's content and on-pages. The content should be informative for users.
If there are too much competition in this case we need to build quality back link from relative webpages. We should avoid build low quality back links.

Naseem

I don't think backlinks can contribute to your profit any ways. Well, they can increase traffic to your site by helping you rank higher.

TheAuthor

In the light of your question already answered, allow me to add. The fact remains that back links may or may not generate more traffic, but remember that your goal is to rank in Google. When you have a blog or website then back links will be required. However, I think the quantity of visitors from comment back links will depend on what your comment contained. Do you offer appropriate advice? As for sales, well that will depend on your site content. Which is why it is also important to check your stats with tools like Hitstats (One of my favorites), and establish the time spent when visiting your site. Time spent and amount of pages viewed on average is a good indication that your content is in fact useful. In my opinion, interesting and useful content is the only "Secret" weapon to actual sales. With visitors by means of back links or otherwise, focus on getting your bounce rate as low as possible.

daneth303

Backlink sounds complicated. I never thought running a blog could be this complicated. No wonder there are bloggers out there that are unsuccessful even though their contents are great. I guess it's really important to learn more about the back end on how to run a site.

Neal Patel

I am a newbie, and I would like someone to do the following for me, if possible:

1. Define backlinks
Backlinks are incoming links to a web page. When a web page links to any other page, it's called a backlink. they are used to improve a website's SEO ranking.

Tommy91

1. Define backlinks
1. What is Backlink?

Backlink simply understood as the links pointing from other webstie to your website and vice versa, I for example, you put your links on other websites and when google bot to those websites and on Your website through those links, your website will receive the backlink.

Backlink structure of 1 HTML or BBCODE has the following format for each webiste:

<a href="http://abc.com/"> Web design </a>

Text content between two <a> .... </a> tags is also known as anchor text.
URL "http://abc.com" is the link you need SEO.

2. Backlink Nofollow and Dofollow

- Backlink Nofollow is a link containing the tag rel = "nofollow" in the open tag <a> and when this tagged link is considered as it is informing the google bot understand that this is a link not. Trusted and not much value in Seo. On the other hand, backlink nofollow if it's a natural form, can increase traffic to your website, and is useful for pushing keyword positions on the google ranking.

- Backlink Dofollow is a rel = "dofollow" link in the <a> tag, which is attached to google to understand that the link is valuable and reputable, and google will follow the way. This link on your page link. These links play an important role in building quality link systems, and seoers focus on dofollow links.

But keep in mind, do not just focus on Dofollow link but forget about Nofollow because google will evaluate factors such as the nature, the content of the link you set, and the website you put like. Therefore, the combination of 6 - 2 or 8 - 3 ratio between these two forms will bring prestige to your website.

By the naked eye we can not see any link is Nofollow or Dofollow so you background add Seoquake addon for your browser.

3. How to build Backlink quality

Backlink building is extremely simple, you only need to post on the forum, website comments link placed in the article, in the signature, in personal information, submit webiste on social sites ... but to have 1 Quality and valuable backlink system for your website you need to have a plan, a campaign size to be able to fight the competition.

Google is very smart to understand what you are doing, and Google's algorithms will dump your site at any time if you build links indiscriminately.

- Backlink quality is evaluated based on the criteria:

+ website you have link Pagerank high age, high prestige (based on DA, PA)

+ website has the same content, same topic related to your website

+ Website with link out as little as possible, and not link to the site is penalties google, the content is prohibited ....

Natural backlink, backlink dofollow

- Some ways to build backlink bring high efficiency:

+ Develop a satellite site with the same content, and give links to the main website (see more models of satellite site construction).

+ Put the link in the signature and write articles in forums, blogs meet the criteria

+ Submit website to the popular Web Directories today

+ You can buy links in long gov, edu sites, low link out (limited number of salary)

+ Diversify anchor text of key words, related keywords

+ Distributed evenly between the number of backlink nofollow and dofollow

4. You should learn the basics of SEO to remember longer, not the forum waiting for people to write you and you read. Soon you will forget.

sidrawat

1. Basically, backlinks are an incoming hyperlink from one web page to another website.
2. Backlinks are very important for Search Engines & businesses. For a user, backlinks provide a way for people to find other sources of info on the same & related topics. Backlinks also help to determine the page’s importance and value(authority).
3. Getting links on popular websites is great for your SEO efforts, but they also help to build the authority of your brand. They will also help attract consumers to your brand.
4. Yes, Backlinks so far are a must for your business success & growth.

jessicarousey

In other words, Backlinks is like the juice of your text. It help generate traffic for your site therefore it is very imporant. An essential.There are many ways of generating traffic with the use of backlinks. Link-building for example. Like what i've said. It is essential, and to every online businesses? It is too.

BreezeHost

Back links are incoming links coming from other sites through Search engines. The Search engines interpret a link to website called as back links as recommendation. Back links make incredible impact on website’s prominence in SERP. Back links are also helpful in SEO and page ranking.
Techniques to build Backlinks:
1) Add Sitemaps
2) Submit sitemaps to Google Webmaster
3) Get Web Analytics installed
4) Submit your entire website URL's to Search engines
5) Create Social media profiles & update regularly
6) Share your website links
7) Blog submissions
8) Social bookmarking
9) Content writing
11) Hyper linking
12) Forum posting
13) Article writing
14) Article submission
15) Guest posting
16) Creating Podcasts
17) Infographic submissions

hope this helps:)

Johnny666

The banklinks are the reference links from some other web pages or sites. Some popular strategy is to employ SEO to be able to make plenty of banklinks. It will surely help you to make more traffic because it drives with SEO techniques and make you more profitable. That's pretty predictable!

attagirl

The answers to your questions are relatively simple.
1) backlinks are clickable links from one site to your site or your site to another.
2) backlinks are used when you want another site to drive traffic to your site. However you need to be very cautious when using them, as you do not want to link back to you from sites that are just generating traffic.
3)You want to have the right type of traffic, as the point is to bring people in that will buy or want access to whatever your site is about. Meaning good quality back links to your site if you are selling a product.
4) although they are not really necessary to your business success, they can be be beneficial and very useful in driving the right traffic you need when selling.

Manish Chaurasia

Backlinks are the incoming links to your website in other word backlinks is the link which our website get from another website.
If we are getting quality backlinks from neice website which has high Domain authority and Page authority then it provide good traffic to our website.

Backlink are very much important to get quality and good web traffic.
If our website link is shared on many niche website then people who visit our niche website will get to know about our website and they may visit our website which will increase web traffic.

Sweta

The links pointing to your site from another website are called backlinks. Backlinks are important from the aspect of link juice. Also Google supposedly considers backlinks as a reference to our site. Also people who click on the backlinks will come to our site increasing the traffic to our site. Also it helps in increasing the authority of our site.
So backlinks are important for the success of any business.

nortoncomsetup

Backlinks are incoming links to a webpage. When a webpage links to any other page, it's called a backlink. In the past, backlinks were the major metric for the ranking of a webpage. A page with a lot of backlinks tended to rank higher on all major search engines, including Google.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.