Using Animoto for Video's?

JoeClark

Hello,

since I know that Animoto doesn't like people using their platform for "commercial purposes", would that mean that we can't use their service to promote CPA offers even though we aren't selling anything (free CPA leads)?

I figured that if we were to promote CPA offers that didn't require a user to spend anything, then it'd mean that we wouldn't be in violation of "commercial advertising", but I could be wrong...
I am looking for Web Video Marketing related information or any video if thre is any.
Moreover, have any of you guys ever made a video promoting a CPA offer (using Animoto)?

Also, is the service free, or do you have to pay? Also, can you download video's from their server to your computer for free, or do you have to pay to do that?

Rob Whisonant

If you are going to make money it is a commercial purpose. When you violate a sites or business tos it ALWAYS eventually comes back and bites you in the ass.

Just run your business like a real business. Don't play games and try to buck the system.

Actually had a friend of mine that always bucked the system and it finally came back and bit him in the ass today. He has 15 day to come up with about $90,000.00 or lose everything he built. It's just not worth it.

Run your business like a real business....

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.