HOT Money From YouTube Without Making Any Videos!

TheAuthor

Everyday thousands and even millions of people are looking for new ways to actually make some money online. YouTube is among the favorites, but making your own high quality videos can be quite a challenge. :help: With this program, you will learn to make money on YouTube WITHOUT crating any videos. :yourock: And if you do not like what you see, then you can simply refund your purchase, protected by a full 60 days money back guarantee. :cheers:

Start Making Some Money With YouTube :yahoo:

Haristar

Wow. This looks like a cool program but is it legit because what I learned from the testimonials is that people have earned thousands of dollars from online which is a little hard to believe. Please don't take me wrong but have you tried it, my friend? Since there are a lot of scams nowadays it is better to clear the doubts, right? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

TheAuthor

Wow. This looks like a cool program but is it legit because what I learned from the testimonials is that people have earned thousands of dollars from online which is a little hard to believe. Please don't take me wrong but have you tried it, my friend? Since there are a lot of scams nowadays it is better to clear the doubts, right? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
First allow me to place exclamation on the fact that this training comes with a full 60 days money back guarantee. Whether you will actually make money from it depends entirely on yourself, but always remember that your primary focus must be to learn and not to earn. The impressive screenshots you see with many programs is not necessarily all hoax, the creator of a certain program may very well be making that kind of money. But, after years of hard work. There's no such thing as a magic button that will turn your PC into an ATM, believe me I have searched. As for this particular program, I have to be honest and say I haven't tested this one...yet, but I have looked at it and found the concept quite satisfying. In fact, I have had zero refund requests to date for this product and that can only mean one thing. My customers that purchased this, are still learning from it and must be quite happy. If you do decide it is not what you're looking for then I will personally guide you through the refund process.

I to want to know if this program is legit. Thank you for sharing.
Allow me to point to my comment to Haristar, and I also offer you the same peace of mind. If it is not what you're looking for, then I will personally guide you through the refund process. Please just keep the email you will receive after completing your online purchase. As for legitimacy, most definitely because your money will always be safe with one of the largest Digital Sales Platforms on the Planet called Click bank. If you're into video and YouTube, I think you will love this training program.

gelotologist

I don't know about this but it seems not a legit one to work with.You need to upload videos for you to make money.

lovefoxycharms

Me too! Looking forward to reading even an overview of the program here. I hope that the training video could be free, since if it is legit. I think there would be a lot of people who could gain from it without spending any dime.

TheAuthor

I don't know about this but it seems not a legit one to work with.You need to upload videos for you to make money.
Hi gelotologist, as I have tested more systems, programs and methods than I care to remember I can tell you this. There is only one way to find what works for you, and there's only one way to know. You have to test a particular product or system. There's a 7 day free trial, and a 60 day money back guarantee. Don't you think that to be legit? If you don't like it, then you get your money back and as I'm promoting this I am prepared to personally help you process a refund should you so choose.

Me too! Looking forward to reading even an overview of the program here. I hope that the training video could be free, since if it is legit. I think there would be a lot of people who could gain from it without spending any dime.
Hi lovefoxycharms, as I have mentioned to gelotologist. In order to actually make money online, you first have to find what works for you because every person's needs are different. With this particular program, you have a 7 day free trial, and should you decide to stay and purchase? Then you have a full 60 days to test the program, and get your money back if you do not like what you see. It also comes highly recommended you focus on learning and not earning because that's where all successful money makers start. :ertery:

betty3

This sound good, i will try the site and i will find how it works.
Thank you Theauthor.

TheAuthor

This sound good, i will try the site and i will find how it works.
Thank you Theauthor.
Hi Betty3, do let me know how it works for you. Would love to hear your opinion and even critique. If you experience any difficulty, don't hesitate to contact me.

Yeah, me too. I'll check if this is a legit one. Hard to find some other online-job that can really pays well.
Hi ColdFlameChris, quite right you are. I learned that very quick when I got started. Most programs I tested turned out to be just more knowledge collected, which resulted in the ability to produce my own work. You're quite right, very few claims are actual fact, but there's only one way to know right? Please don't hesitate to contact me, should you need any help.

amichdom

This looks really promising. But of course, there are lots of scams out there. I would've wanted to see testimonials from people if only they can comment on this site. But anyway, with that 60 day money back thing, I might give this a try. Thanks.

BelindaMT

I check the link and I think this is awesome. Though there is a 7 days free trial, but after 7 days how much do I pay?.

TheAuthor

This looks really promising. But of course, there are lots of scams out there. I would've wanted to see testimonials from people if only they can comment on this site. But anyway, with that 60 day money back thing, I might give this a try. Thanks.
Hi Amichdom, and thanks for the kind words. I prefer providing my audience with that peace of mind, when you have nothing to lose then there's really nothing standing in your way. Let me know how it works for you, and have a lovely weekend.

I check the link and I think this is awesome. Though there is a 7 days free trial, but after 7 days how much do I pay?.
Hi Belinda, pleasure making your acquaintance and welcome to my promotion. After the 7 day trial the membership is $27 per month. But always remember that you are the only person that can help you make money online. There is no better teacher than yourself, hope you have a lot of fun (And Success) with this one. Wishing you prosperity... D

zoldykmidnight2

Hi, I think being able to actually make money on YouTube without making videos sounds like a really good deal. If it is actually legit then it will be a big help for those like me who are trying to make money online. I just want to know how much can I possibly earn with this. Thanks a lot.

Pearl88

Wow, That really got my attention and I am very interested in something like this? Would be really cool to make money just by being on youtube as billions are everyday anyways. what is the start up cost? and what is it exactly is the job?

tiffiecute

That sounds inviting though I am a bit skeptic to try since we need to pay something after the trial. Maybe if you'll wave the fee, people would get comfortable to dive in that offer.

argel241

I never heard this before that you could actually earn money from youtube without videos.You must be very brilliant to come up with that idea.If this is real I hope you could share this with us without costing so much or yeah, I would agree if you could make it for free :)

arienzi

I thought you don't have to make any videos but it seems you have to upload a video in order to earn money. So I still have make up to marketing strategy to have views I guess?

TheAuthor

What will you do? Post other's videos? I don't get how you will earn without uploading your own video on youtube. It makes me think it is a scam. Just saying.
While I do agree this sounds too good to be true, also allow me to point out the fact that this is a training program compiled by someone that discovered their own method. In fact most online marketing programs are just that, marketers just like us who started at the bottom and gathered enough knowledge to compile training on a certain tactic that worked for them. Successful affiliate marketing is all about research, personally I have tested more programs than I care to remember but build an arsenal of knowledge to build my online empire with. Besides, you have a 7 day free trial and a full refund guarantee to see for yourself...just saying.

Hi, I think being able to actually make money on YouTube without making videos sounds like a really good deal. If it is actually legit then it will be a big help for those like me who are trying to make money online. I just want to know how much can I possibly earn with this. Thanks a lot.
Interesting question, but one that only you can answer. I have had many requests from audiences on how long it takes to actually make money online, and I can only say "It will take as long as it has to, no sooner and no later". It will take as long as is needed for you to learn as much as you can about your niche, and how to create the content that your audience will love. There is no single program or system that will turn you into a dotcom millionaire overnight or otherwise, but rather a combination of knowledge. Always remember that regardless of the system or program you are deciding to test, you must always focus on how much you can Learn, not how much you can Earn. Try the 7 day free trial, if you don't like what you see then simply cancel.

Wow, That really got my attention and I am very interested in something like this? Would be really cool to make money just by being on youtube as billions are everyday anyways. what is the start up cost? and what is it exactly is the job?
Must admit that I haven't yet had the time to test this one, as I have been working on a few products of my own. Just being transparent, because I prefer testing systems before promoting them. This was originally meant as a simple response test on Webmaster Sun. What I can tell you is that I have a 0% Refund rate on this one, which tells me that current members are enjoying both the training and the results. The start up cost is zero, you have a free 7 day trial to check it out first. Thereafter it is $27 per month. But before you buy anything, you sound as if you are searching for a means to generate a passive income.

If you like you may want to visit my blog (From my Profile visit Home Page) for more options as there's hundreds of different ways to make money online. Perhaps read a little first and decide what will work best for you, I'm covering a few of the options in more detail.

That sounds inviting though I am a bit skeptic to try since we need to pay something after the trial. Maybe if you'll wave the fee, people would get comfortable to dive in that offer.
First allow me to set your mind at ease with the built in "Back Door", or money back guarantee. Just a personal preference because in my opinion, someone not willing to offer that, may not have as much faith in their product and neither should you. I have tested more programs and systems than I care to remember, refunded many of them but I built the most valuable arsenal of them all...Knowledge. Which is the only "Secret Key" to actually making money online. If you don't try, you'll never know and if you need help to refund or cancel your billing...I'll be happy to help anyone in the audience step by step.

I never heard this before that you could actually earn money from youtube without videos.You must be very brilliant to come up with that idea.If this is real I hope you could share this with us without costing so much or yeah, I would agree if you could make it for free :)
Please bear in mind that any program or system available on the internet, normally comes from years of research and hard work (the really great ones especially). How do I know? Because today I'm in the fortunate position to not only promote affiliate offers, but also products and eBooks of my own. And this became possible after years of research not to mention overcoming all the failures. I thought this to be a brilliant idea, which is why I decided to offer this (affiliate offer) as a tester to the Webmaster Sun audience. Try the 7 day trial, check it out and if you don't like what you see you can simply cancel...

I thought you don't have to make any videos but it seems you have to upload a video in order to earn money. So I still have make up to marketing strategy to have views I guess?
First allow me to be honest in saying I haven't had the opportunity to personally test this one yet. If it helps, I use Microsoft Expression Encoder to create videos. As for getting views to your videos, may I suggest displaying your videos on your blog and then build high quality back links and attract responsive audiences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tania997

I never used YouTube to get money because making quality videos requires too much time and effort, something I don't have in my schedule, so something like this would be great. I'm sure you're getting tired of always hearing the same thing, but just like everyone else said, it looks strange. I always thought you earned money through ads and advertisers putting ads on your videos, how can you do that without posting videos? I don't want to doubt you, but I can't understand how it works.

Skull

I'm kinda skeptical about this, But is worth a try. The "1 Dollar" offer will suffice. I wish you can elaborate things here more easy, Nevertheless I'll read more details regarding to this offer. Also is there any geographical conflicts here at Philippines?

ion

Well, It's really hard to believe some of the advertisement like that, because you know, there's a lot of scam right now, and big amount of money for that. Sorry about my words, but I got bad experience about that, and actually some of the advertisement or videos on youtube is just encouraging the viewers to watch their video with their own benefits, to earn money by watching their video. But still looking forward from some legit advertisement.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads