Do not discount Bing Network vs Adwords

petesede

I think most people can agree that Google is a better search engine than Bing. But you should not discount the value of buying click ads on the Bing Network rather than Google Adwords. Remember, you are not paying for quality search results, you are paying for an individual to come to your website. In most situations, you can buy traffic much cheaper than with Adwords and I personally have seen no difference in the quality of the traffic I receive from both.

Just some small differences, and they are small. in fact you can use the exact same ads you create for both networks. The two big differences are that with Bing, the minimum bid is $.05 while with Adwords it is $.01 This is pretty meaningless since at 1 penny, you are not going to get much traffic from Google anyway. The other important difference, at least for me anyway, is that Bing accepts payments with Paypal while Google requires credit card. There is a final minor difference in that Bing allows you to postpay, that is, you pay at the end of the month after having your ads running. Google requires pre-pay.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.