How to get more facebook likes

hoangvu

Hello Friends ,
How can I get country targeted fans on my facebook page . Can anyone help please .I think most people use softwares for that , because I tried a lot but not success.

hoangvu

Facebook ads. Very effective to get real people to like your page, and they are extremely targetable.

If you dont care if real people like your page, and just want to boost the number of likes, then just go on fiverr or something.

Tommy

Suggest your page as much you can to your friends. that will increase your like for facebook.

wms

Administrator
Staff member
You can get genuine and useful likes from Facebook adword. from useful like you can increase your sale

game2k

I think you should try different campaings, don't bother to buy fake like, you won't get anymore.

skyhoby

Usually facebook advertising is the one of the best method to get facebook likes and other way is manual promotion by inviting our friends to like page and keeping our facebook page in email signatures and adding Facebook like plugins in our websites and blogs.

DPrat

Effective Ways To Get Facebook Likes

I prefer following ways for getting facebook likes for any page:

1. Its better to create a profile first, rather than a page on facebook. Then create a page.
  2. Design the cover in an attractive way with some punch lines, which will attract visitors to like the page.
  3. Conduct some competition with attractive prizes.
  4. Who ever sends you friend request or accepts your friend request, send in an acknowledgment note with a request to like the page and share with their friends.
  5. Engage into discussion on groups related to your page's theme and promote your page's link, either directly (if possible) or through signatures.
  6. Once your page reach the minimum likes for getting a customized page URL (like facebook.com/*****), try to use the exact page name on the url with no dots or capital letters.
  7. Share the new URL on your various digital properties and resources like social profiles, email signature, websites, blogs,etc

You need to consider what your target audiences want. It is really hard to expect numerous likes especially when the people could not relate to the page.

If you are using Facebook page for business purposes, then you might want to have mini Facebook contests. By doing such thing, you will not only have people to like your page. You will also have a chance to present your viewers the description about your brand.

DavidLux

First you need to answer the following questions

I. Identify needs
1. You need to create a fanpage for?
2. You may need to expand the marketing of new channels (Facebook)?
3. You want to aim to target customers?
4. You want as many people know about your brand? How many people become your fans?
5. You aim for approximately what percentage of your fans would be interested in, buy products, your services?

II. Trend analysis, behavior
1. Your target customers use Facebook more?
2. They have a habit of reviews, shopping, products and services on your Facebook?
3. Your opponent is using Facebook for marketing? If so, to what extent?
4. Marketing trends on social networking in general and Facebook in particular really effective?
(Facebook has over 900 million users, besides the Facebook application has become essential applications on mobile devices ...)
5. How long do you maintain a Facebook marketing model?

III. Cost estimates, manpower
It can be said that no one form of marketing less costly and manpower in the form of marketing on Facebook!
1. How much you have to budget for the implementation of marketing strategies on facebook?
2. You have time staff knowledgeable about the Internet, social networking, IT, programming, marketing ... to do this or you have to buy the service?
3. How many companies provide marketing services on facebook? Price? You will choose one of them?

IV. Fans development planning, content development
1. You are expected to publish their information on the fanpage? When? How long? Post news cycle? ...
2. You are expected to develop spontaneously fans go buy fans through service?
3. What would you do to attract new fans and keep the old fans?

V. Evaluation and statistics
Fortunately, Facebook has systems analysis and statistics are quite detailed, specific, so you do not need to worry about this problem! You will be a detailed report on the access number, age, sex, the interaction of the members ...

Please answer all questions! You will find out the answer for the question " How to get more Facebook Likes"!

Good luck!

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Current, There are millions of active Facebook page this page regularly and daily more millions of members. I hope the tips below will make my own you can make more people to join their Facebook page.

1. Facebook pages mentioned the "Wall" of your
You write a "status" refers to your Facebook page. You type @ TeenTrangFacebook you will automatically create a link to your Facebook page like you mentioned someone's Facebook name is "friend" you. You can call people "Like" your page.

2. Let your Facebook page as a professional name
A good way for people to know is your Facebook page and "like" your page to link to the occupational information in the "Profile" of you.

3. Create "Landing" to encourage people to "Like"
"Landing page" is a page (tab) is for visitors not "Like", "landing" as an ad banner, like photos and compelling content created to generate excitement for visitors visit to "like" your page. "Landing" is really effective and is an indispensable part for the site "Facebook" professional. You absolutely can create a page "landing" impression and free.

4. Contact the "admin" the Facebook page of the same field
If you can relate to the "admin" of the Facebook page of the same field with you and ask them to link to your site is a great thing. If they enthusiastically set free link is very good but if not you can negotiate to pay them a certain fee.

5. Install Like-Box for Facebook page
You visit http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/ to create a "Like-Box" for your page and paste the code on your website. Your readers will "Like" your website

6. Tell A Friend
Please use the "Suggest to friends" on your Facebook page. When you send an invitation so there may be many people will not "like" your page but anyway you should just "suggest" a time to avoid nuisance to the recipient.

7. Connect with your Twitter
Connect with your Twitter page is a great way to get the "followers" on Twitter can be a "fan" of your Facebook.

Alex_smith

Share your content as public and share some attractive information every day. You will get huge likes every day.

Ric

Continuous post on facebook page, share it with your friend circle, join other pages relevant with your. This will help you surely.

Nature

Nature
It seems that continues post in Facebook is not help that too much. We have to do some other relatively work too so that we will see better result.

Carnage

Don't bother using software to get fans/likes for your page. That might make your page look popular but it won't get you much response for each post. Instead, swap links or page recommendations with other pages owners who are in a similar niche.

paul22

Some people are buying like,but the best thing that you need to do is to have a nice page and get the attention of many people so that they can feel interested in your page.

natul

Isn't easy reach a new funs. It's long term process but better is reach real people than buying likes. Of course you must concentrate on many factors: create a nice funpage - write regulary information, add photos, change your background photo, you must show that you page' s living.

johnsmith

Submitting page in social groups and other sending it to your friends seems to be good idea. You can also run contest to win your service or product for any random facebook user who have liked your page.

TanyaDim

:alego: Hey :) Now i try to promote my FB page for free, by myself :) I post songs, interesting pics, photos, quotes but still don't have much likes...if somebody can give me idea how to get more likes without money i'll be very happy :)
P.S. Idea* it's mean without put naked profile pictures and adding games groups and ask to add me :) I need real people who are interesting in my page :cheers:

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.