How can I get PayMaya Card?

betty3

I registered PayMaya online and paid Php 150 through 7 Eleven last week.
My PAyPal account needs a card to register, that is why I decided to have a PayMaya account online. But unfortunately, I registered smart number instead of globe and I still don't know where to buy PayMaya card. Is there anybody could help me?

anor0428

I am also about to try linking my paymaya to my paypal account. Did you try downloading the application of paymaya or check on their website? there is an instruction there on how will you order the card. Hope this helps.

betty3

Hi Ms.Anor,
Thank you for the assistance.
I have an online account needing a card, with your instruction I was able to see the how to order portion
and I am now in the process of ordering the card.

Thank you so much!

ron13315

I never tried paymaya but I activated my paypal account in a few seconds using smartmoney. If you are from Philippines, then i believe you already have smartmoney that linked to your mobile no. Paypal send activation code to your mobile no.

betty3

Hi ron,
But my Paypal account will not activate if I'm not going to use an ATM card, this is their 3rd steps,but have you already
tried to withdraw though your smartmoney from paypal?

Thank you also for your suggestion and advice. I greatly appreciate it.

ron13315

Your smartmoney mastercard details is enough to activate paypal but its not recommended to use it to withdraw from paypal. I suggest you to get BPI or bank account. you can apply BPI online and get your card personally.

Activate paypal using smartmoney mastercard.
Link your BPI account on paypal to withdraw funds.

gjgcint

Can someone post an easy step-by-step instruction? Since OP is from the Philippines and made payment via 7eleven, I hope someone will help. Even a link would help a lot.

Additional question: can tou link your bdo account on paypal?

BelindaMT

I think it doesn't matter if you used smart or globe number. If you registered your smart number to your paymaya in the type of card icon, click master card and if it is globe click visa card. You can buy Paymaya card online or in lazada. I bought my card in Robinsons. If you have any question just ask me I'm willing to help you.

All bank account as long as its yours you can link it to paypal. In my own opinion Paymaya is the best option here in the Philippines. Just registered an account to paymaya and the paymaya apps is free. If you used smart number click master card in the type of card. If you used globe number click visa card and load money to your paymaya card for atleast 150 pesos. You can load to Robinsons or 7 eleven. Then link it to your paypal account as debit card, easy as that.

girlkaptain

girlkaptain
Hi, may I just ask. I read online that Paymaya card is available to order online only. You said on your post that you bought yours in Robinsons. I wonder if I can just buy it somewhere instead of ordering it online. Thank you!

refrigeratorrr

All you have to do is register for paymaya site then all you have to do is pay for the 150 pesos that you will need to get your card.
After that you will just have to wait and don't forget to double check your email address.

ProxyMania

I registered PayMaya online and paid Php 150 through 7 Eleven last week.
My PAyPal account needs a card to register, that is why I decided to have a PayMaya account online. But unfortunately, I registered smart number instead of globe and I still don't know where to buy PayMaya card. Is there anybody could help me?
Just go to their respective site.Then Choose Your Card Packages.For now i see that they release a new card that have EMV Chip.After that Fill up some form.If you successfully filled up you will receive a mail to your email address that you write before ordering.Just wait for a few days your card will arrived.Go to a Playstore and download Paymaya Apps then Registered put your true credentials.Submit a Valid Id Government Issued.After successfully registered they will give you a reference number keep it for upgrading.After that Log in FB.Find their Pages in FB contact their representative or support to make an appointment schedule.Please take note that there are Fake Paymaya Pages be aware for that.

BelindaMT

Hi girlkaptain,
Yes, you can buy it online and you can also buy it in Robinsons. You have to verify or activate your card through your paymaya account. There is an instruction to follow in your paymaya account. After you link your card to your paymaya account, one of the staff of paymaya will give you schedule of video call for verification. Be sure to ready your valid ID during video call.

yuekai

You can buy paymaya card on their website and other telecom provider or Malls . Remember that if you buy the card on their website it is Visa type while the others is Mastercard. You actually don't need to buy a physical card if you will just using it to verify your paypal. In paypal there is a choices if Visa or Mastercard, if your paymaya is registerd in Globe then choose Visa, if it's Smart choose the Mastercard.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.