Which Is The best Payment method With Affiliate Platforms?

TheAuthor

I find Payoneer quite sufficient and satisfying when it comes to electronic funds transfer. :ertery: It works well for digital marketing sales sites like Click Bank and Click Sure. :yourock: Which digital payment system do you use? :great:

tenthztar

I haven't tried Payoneer, Is it better than paypal or payza? I am really curious since i had troubles with paypal on some of my transactions. I think i'll try that soon when i learn more about it.

williamk

I have not used many payment options, am on familiar with Skrill, Payoneer, and PayPal. PayPal is my favorite, I guess this is since it the most common method that is used in many places, when other option aregiven I still find myself hooked to them. The bad thing with PayPal is their restrictions, they may end up freezing you cash with lame excuses.

pjprins

I use a third party platform - Gumroad. They accept their payments via Paypal, and pay the vendors and affiliates once per week.

There is a small additional fee - but because THEY handle the actual transactions, there is much less chance of me picking up hassles with Paypal. Gumroad handles chargebacks and refunds.

Plus it eliminates the need for anything technical on my site - super easy.

They also take care of product delivery, while allowing me to build a list of buyers automatically.

And since I can embed the order form into the sales page, there is no extra step in the purchase process.

Not saying it's the best option for everyone - but for me it's the best solution up to date

Last edited:

vishwa

Payoneer is a great option after PayPal. I like their global payment services which helps you to withdraw funds from affiliate networks like clickbank, clicksure, CJ etc. They will transfer your funds to your local bank account within few days.

tiffiecute

I am using both because of my clients' preference. Anyway, when it comes to charges and fees, they are almost identical. but one thing that sets them apart is the customer service. I had an issue before with Payoneer regarding on linking a card but it took almost a month for them to at least reply. With Paypal, I had the same issue along with other concerns but they resolved my worries within 24 hours.

My personal liking is Paypal cause I can always feel the concern and empathy from their end and that matters much to me.

Jacob.k

well, I think 90% of people uses Paypal. Ok they have a bit bigger % they take, but still, they are IMO best.
BTW I dont think you should worry too much about this part of digital marketing. Just pick one and concentrate on starting business.

Rob Whisonant

It's really going to depend on what payment method your target market uses. If you select a payment method they don't use or are familiar with, your not going to be in business long. So consider what your target market uses and select that method.

Rellayei

Based on my own experience, the best payment method when in comes to affiliate platforms is Paypal. Because it is operating worldwide online payments so you don't have to worry about and this is a trusted and proven site also. All you have to do is enter your registered Paypal email address and instantly deposit or cash out money. You can also link any bank account and cards for faster transactions. So far, I didn't encounter any issues when paying thru Paypal.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.