Social Media Marketing for Beginners

Theresapaz

Nowadays we can do almost anything through the internet and I am just starting to appreciate the idea of having a Twitter, Facebook and Instagram account because now I realize that the digital age is upon us. I have to embrace the fact that if I want to earn money online I will have to learn to like my friends posts on Facebook, put some love and retweet those quotes on twitter, and double tap that funny pic on Instagram because that will create rapport with my prospective clients and also help me create my network by accepting friends request from strangers that could well potentially have lots of friends that could introduce what I have to offer and since I lack funds, the easiest way to start would be with my friends and my relatives and their friends and I think the idea of networking is not a bad thing anymore so long as you deliver what is needed and you are not cheating and misleading people with what you can offer.

BelindaMT

Yes you are absolutely right. You have to embrace the social media if you are in a networking business. We’re on the same boat. Before I dont really care about Social Media, but when I started a business, I used to log in everyday in Facebook to answers the entire query regarding on the items that I post to sell. I also indulge myself into networking and through Facebook, it was easy for me to connect with other people by sharing the link of video about the networking business and it was effective because right now I am gaining a lot of bucks because of my downline that I met on Facebook.

manmad

The best way is to start reading on forums about every basic information about a social media you can. There are a lot of ways that require no money to be invested at all, however that comes at the cost of time and time is valuable. You can always share your posts in certain groups to gain a basic following, but it only gets harder afterwards. So you have to be ready to put a lot of time.

Heatman

Definitely you are right, once you are able to manipulate social media well, marketing on the platform won't be any problem for you. Basically, all my marketing activities is carried out through social media especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

schrudee83

I absolutely agree! At first, I thought "Facebooking" was just as simple as a part of a daily routine, keeping in touch and just updating about people. But, when I got into a networking and online business, I found it very benificial. You can actually make money out of social media. The connections that I have made using social media have expanded my career as a marketer. I highly recommend social media as the first marketing strategy for beginners.

lusciousgirl

I am an entrepreneur and my goal is to achieve time and financial freedom by becoming a successful online entrepreneur.

Social media has played a big part to have a digital lifestyle (AKA Laptop lifestyle) for most of us.

Marketing your products and services through your own social media platform is an effective and one of the cheapest way of advertisement. You can post any products or services to your social media account because it's free of charge. Your friends and followers can easily view your post.

According to the statistics as of June 30, 2017, there are 2.01 billion active users in Facebook monthly! Imagine if you'll be able to reach even just the 1/4 of the active users in FB?! You'll definitely get a good traffic and leads for your campaign, and that is just in 1 social media paltform. How about advertising in other social media platforms like Youtube, IG, Snapchat, etc.....?!! :clap:

If you have a huge number of followers on every social media platforms, it will be easier for you to promote your products or services. Most probably, the companies will be the one to contact you and will ask you to advertise their product in your social media account.

Currently, I'm developing my social media accounts. I used to keep my account private. But now, I am creating a public account for my business. I learned that it is one of the best and easiest way to reach your prospects or clients.

I am thankful that we have these social media platforms. They made an Entrepreneur's life easier! :thumb:

jaymish

I agree social media is a useful tool to have as a marketing strategy. What I have come to realize in the past few months is that most people are sitting on a gold mine but don't know it. @ luscious girl, thanks for the stats. I think more people should wake up to them. The mistake we all make, myself included is that we limit ourselves to our friends. And we also want free advertising. News flash! Nothing is for free especially if you want to start a profitable business. You can buy advertisements from Facebook, that would reach a wider audience, than your mom and dad.

Chad Lawing

social media marketing

Yup, you are absolutely right. However, it is hard to manage all profiles together nowadays because of the increasing competition & the increasing number of social media platforms. If you are not posting regularly your photos & content then it will be disadvantage for your business. Well, their is a solution - Viralpep is where you can manage different social media profiles together & can be active on all profiles simultaneously.

Judas2018

Three important things to remember if you're starting off in social media marketing. First, make sure whatever content you post is pertinent to your brand or site topic. Second, don't deliver repeat posts. Every post or tweet should be unique and different. Third, engage with your followers or audience regularly and often.

behappie

Before you begin creating social media marketing campaigns, consider your business’s goals. Starting a social media marketing campaign without a social strategy in mind is like wandering around a forest without a map—you might have fun, but you'll probably get lost.
Here are some questions to ask when defining your social media marketing goals:
What are you hoping to achieve through social media marketing?
Who is your target audience?
Where would your target audience hang out and how would they use social media?
What message do you want to send to your audience with social media marketing?
Your business type should inform and drive your social media marketing

jhuzenA

Before I only use social media to post, like, comment and connect to family, relatives and friends. Now, I upgraded it when I learned about business. Social media is a great platform to begin marketing. Example is Facebook. Many use facebook in their routine. This will be advantageous to you in a sense that you can have many prospects in an instant. Many can view ads or posts that you made on a specific page. As beginners, Facebook will help you to learn the techniques on marketing due to its user friendly interface. After learning methods on trial and error or from mentors you've connect from, you can use them on other platforms later on.

anette08

It is suitable for the beginners to start their Business using Social media as their Marketing platform,I admire the founder of facebook,Instagram,Twitter and such like. for bringing us the opportunity to do online business without high expenses, for those who dont have enough budget for making business online,Social media platform is helpful Instead of making or set up your own Website which will cost a lot maybe.

trendjing

It is true that social media plays a big part for newbies, especially for students who wants to be engaged in business, but have little capital. If I am to put up retail business, the first means to advertise my product would be on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, since it is free and I can just have my friends and family share what I posted to gain customer. It is also a fact that people are always logged in on their social media accounts.

Once you have enough income from your online business, you can proceed on having your own website for your business upgrade.

marblank1313

It is the best way for beginners in my own opinion and experience. It is very practical and most of all, free to use. It can be an alternative for having a website that need to be manage in complicated ways. In social media, it's very simple and user friendly and i supposed everyone is familiar with so it is like having a domino effect in making advertisements and earning money. It is really a good start and even can be your main site if you just want to.

Goyum

Social media has its own rules. All of the above tips here are awesome, useful and clever. However we tend to forget that our presence on social media is always related with other areas of our activity. And social media isn't only a tube for communication, but also a distribution platform. I'd suggest this:

1. Listen your audience.
2. Create content that will solve their problems.
3. Distribute it, so everyone can get it.
4. Piece of content doesn't live only once - it lives a lot longer.
5. Iterate the distribution.
6. Ask your audience questions like this one :)

Affrevenue

At times you will start getting bored but do not give up.
Keep collecting content and makes sure you have dedicated folder for your content you are going to share on facebook and instagram respectively.

Build a email list to reach them whenever you post something new.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.