Can you really Make Money Online?

Theresapaz

Well, that seems to be the question that first came into my mind a year ago because I haven't got a single clue back then. And then I heard about E-commerce from a friend, and then I heard about Affiliate Marketing, and Drop shipping. I was so overwhelmed with the terminologies that I thought to myself, where have I been all this time? I mean there are people who is not even allowed to have a Driver's License but can afford to buy a car with what they are earning online, I was flabbergasted with the idea that someone who is 10-15 years younger than me, is now earning so much. How? I want a slice of that pie as well. Although I know it is a bit late in the game so they say, but I am working online now I guess and I have earned a few here and there so, I think to answer the question that I made myself I think, yes you can make money online you just have to persevere and think of new ideas that will tickle the curiosity of people in the web.

Henrywrites

You can go into the world of freelancing, that is if you've got the passion to write or you have a particular skill/sets of skills that you can offer to clients on some of the sites that you can register on and start earning money by offerring those services. Some of the popular sites that accepts freelancers that are willing to work and earn are, but not limited to, Upwork, fiverr, iwriter and Freelancer.com.

All you have to do is to register on those sites, take time to understand how the site works or alternatively research on how you can make it through the site. Then, you venture into making money through those sites. At the beginning, it might be tough to get clients and earn the amount of money that is sustainable, but with time and with the quality of work you deliver for clients, you will become a brand that getting works on these sites will be easier for you. Wishing you the best as you join the millions of people already making it through online business.

RajSS

Yes, you can probably make money online. If you are good in writing articles then there are so many websites like narratively, iwriter or asiawriters which pay users for writing articles. If you are good at freelancing, then you should try fiverr or upwork, though the competition is very high there, but nothing's lost to try.

Other than this, if you are good content creator, so you can use YouTube to earn money using google adsense, or famebit, which pays you for advertisement of the products.

Don't go for the captcha solving websites, because the amount of energy you will have to invest in that is too much than that of the payout.

tenthztar

Yes you can online and there is no limit on how much you can earn online. All you need is the right mind set and a positive attitude. We all have been to that part where we started with nothing but we earned so much now. There are tons of websites out there that pays well and i have been trying them for a few years now.

Rebara19

Definitely yes, and, what´s more, there are so many ways how to make money online nowadays. I understand that this fact can be shocking to you, I felt that way too. As you dive deeper into these online-making-money systems and methods you will not know which one to take next. For example, transcribing interviews is one of them. However, my advice is to be careful and choose only legit websites that pay well.

johnrajiv123

Well you just answered your own question.:thumb: People can make money online and that is a fact. It is just a matter of how much one can earn. There are so many ways to make money online but I would advise you to avoid online surveys and you can thank me later. You can make money from being an online English teacher to being a transcriber or a freelance writer. Whatever your choice is, please always remember that it is never late to start.

argel241

There are a lot of ways to earn money online and too many sites that offer money in exchange for your service.Some don't require special skills and the simpliest way you can do to make money but don't expect to get big profit from it.You can make huge money online when you are skilled and have a good strategy in mind.But anyway you still can earn online just keep on trying.

Gen.fudd

Yes you can make money online. There are a lot of ways but it is still depends on you which one do you prefer. There are online marketing, forum posting, virtual assistant, transcribing job, etc. Try searching which one fits your skills and capabilities

Loyd

You can really make money online and there are a lot of ways which you can do that one. You can earn by selling products, be serving people, and offer ideas. Those are the ways you will earn online. You are so good of that and it is nature to us people. That is why it is just very easy to earn online.

analogue

I think the surest way to make money online is creating your own business, creating your own website or blog on your niche of choice, making articles, content, Youtube videos and freelance work. Build your profile, connections. Find clients and make them trust you, engage with your audience. It's a slow burn investment rather than a get-rich-quick kind of job.

Brandon1105

Absolutely, you can make money online, there's a lot of website where can apply, if you are a freelancer then the best place for you is upwork.com and onlinejobs.ph but the thing is, the competition is very high, like once a client is posting a job their system will automatically suggest those freelancer who are already tenure to their specific skills, chances are, your application will not be entertain, but who knows, you can still try LUCK there. But there are actually lots of website that really pays you well in an online job, you just got to go out there and compete.

SireRumu

Off course you can make money online. It depends on how you define make money online. Freelance writing, paid to, get paid to, micro task, social media jobs, reading emails, the list just keeps going on and on. These are multiple ways to earn some pocket change. Yes, pocket change. That's about the best you can come up with online...it will never make you rich. To make good money online takes time, focus and a lot of effort. You have to employ patience, plans, strategies, style and above all, money.

michaelandy

Yes, of course, there are so many sources are present on the internet to make money online such as online blogging, affiliate marketing, and others. You can start with affiliate marketing through Amazon, eBay, ClickBank and others online business platform and from where you can earn huge amount of money.

ColdFlameChris

Yes, you can. But honestly, I still can't find a good online job that will really give me a good pay. I mean, I'm currently employed as Transcriptionist but I still need time to master it on how to transcribe easily and efficiently. Those pros can get more than $100 per week and I'm way far from them. But still, I can say that I get my pay regularly and so far, I'm satisfied. I believe that we just need to learn a new skill to get a better online job. I'm getting interested in web design. But I don't know where to start. LOL

mhands41

Yes indeed, we can make money online but not that easy especially for some people who have just discovered that there is another career place aside from the corporate one that they have been moving for so long.

For newbies like me who do not even know some of the languages used in the cyber world as I tested the water, I knew then that shifting from a corporate setting to cyber platform is not a walk in the park. The struggle is real and the competition is tight. You have to first know your extraordinary skills needed here and have it amplified as you go along in order for you to remain competitive and of course, to have constant earnings.

kevinfeb4

Thanks to the Internet making life so much easier in the comfort of our homes! I follow different local personalities on YouTube who talk about how to make money online. They post these easy to follow steps going through the whole process of registering for an account, and then taking you to where the money-making really happens, then finally to how you can cash out your earnings to PayPal or your bank account and what not. Plus, you get to talk to them by sending them a message in case you hit a stumbling block or something so they can give you tips, and ideas on how you can improve and become efficient with the use of your resources to earn money online! Long live these generous people and thank you for the Internet! :)

Gizamulake07

That question has definitely gone through almost everyone's mind that's using the internet. Can we really make money online? First of all, it really seems so hard to believe that by just going online in the comfort of your own home you will be able to earn money. A lot of people may not have believed this at all before because of all the scams and the hacking but those who keep doubting, as long as you will be able to find the right type of jobs it really is possible. I have tried some online jobs before, and boy was it exciting when I first tried. My first job was a PPC(paid per Click) job and I actually enjoyed. Then I heard of a lot more type of online jobs. I was so amazed that a there are a lot of options on how you can earn online. You can do surveys, you can freelance, or even just watch videos the list just goes on. So yes we can really earn money, you just have to be dedicated and be creative and you can earn more than you initially expect.

fern2x2001

Yes you can really earn money online. A lot of people are putting up their business online. And we all know that business is really hard to run specially if there are a lot of work for you to do. That is why business owners are hiring people to help them run their business. But since the business is online, why not hire people online?! This is where freelancers come in. Freelancers are people who are hired by online business owners to do specific job for the company, just like a regular office worker who has a task given by his/her employer. Well, that's just one way of making money online. You also can do buy and sell online, do blogging or vlogging or anything that you are having fun at doing, you could take it online and earn money from it.

Clean Heart

I started as a seller on ebay, i learned about it through a friend. At first i was hesitant because i don't know the hows of it but then my curiousity paved off and i found out it worked. You just have to invest a lot of patience, time and knowledge on it. And now a days there are so many online selling sites to mention so there's a lot of opportunity to sell any products. Aside from this, there are numerous online sites that can make you earn a passive income like affiliate marketing which i am working on right now, freelancing, selling your photos in Shutterstock, Fiverr, blogging and many more. You just need the necessary skills that fit on these jobs. Take time to search, learn and read forums and discussions to learn more about these online opportunities.

wjxavier

Yes, as long as you have the will to earn and determined to try different legit jobs online. I would suggest that if you are an experienced teacher before, you can teach English in these sites such as 51Talk, AcadSoc, and Rarejob. Now, while you're teaching and you still want to earn more money, try to sign up through different websites that let you earn just through their survey. Also, if you just want to have a data entry work or specialized work to do, you can apply with Upwork. My sister does transcribe and work as a virtual assistant with that site. And she earns well while she's taking care of her baby.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.