How do you use StumbleUpon to drive traffic more effectively?

KhalilaRose

For a while now, I've been looking for ways to drive more traffic to my website. I've started a Twitter account, created a Facebook page, and even posted some of my content on Linkedin with links back to my site. But I always find the click rate very low. People just don't seem to care. I am inclined to think maybe it's my content. I've decided to try one last social media site before I take a hard look at myself. This brings me to StumbleUpon. Many reviews online have said StumbleUpon could be a huge driver of traffic (thousands in a day), so I was wondering if anyone here has any experience they could share?

How does one use StumbleUpon without spamming and getting StumbleUpon to share my content around more?

lucaspayne896

StumbleUpon is one of the best traffic generators. When a user likes, or stumbles, a particular page, it is put into the StumbleUpon lineup. As other StumbleUpon users are randomly searching for new content on a specific
topic using the Stumble button on their toolbar, any pages in the lineup for that topic will be displayed to them.

Go to the StumbleUpon website to add the “StumbleUpon” button to your browser. Then, when you come across blog posts or infographics you like, use the StumbleUpon button to like them on the network. This will also help you promote your own content.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.