Using Expired Domains?

tunescool

i hope you guys can help me i have 4 expired domains already doing nothing

i thought i could just redirect them to my site. you read and read that expired domains keep their worth. the ones i have are apparently doing nothing. im sure at one time they were on the first page, in fact i know

how do i get a page 1 probably number 1 position expired domain to do anything for me. can i look up the keywords it ranked for at one time somewhere

im not really finding keywords for the domains, some but minimal, and i know these sites ranked at least #1 at some time

can i just start some blogs and throw some content on it with my keywords, and leave a link to my site on them. will i still get the expired domains worth

Rob Whisonant

Personally I would put my research hat on.

1. Search out all the backlinks the site had and to what pages.
2. Try the Internet Archive to possibly find what was on those pages.
3. Look at the backlinks to help figure out what the pages where about.
4. Put up content that the backlinks pointed to as best as you can.

Basically resurrect the site but with your own content.

trafficshopping

Most back links will disappear all google links etc. Back links from hard links will still be active.
If those expired names are single keyword or very generic phase they may still bring type in traffic.
Rob has given you the rundown just thought would mention the search engines will drop a site fast if not hosted.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.