2 major ways you can increase your site ranking on Google search.

Henrywrites

I have seen many websites and blog owners asking how they can make their sites rank higher on the first page of Google search so that whenever online users come to research on the related topic, the chances of checking their sites for the needed information increases. Every site owner should understand that truly, it is desirous to see your site rank higher on the search page. These three ways can help your site climb the ladder close to the top of the ranking if you can do it well. Using these simple, yet powerful tips can bring your blogs/website to the limelight, they are:

i) Try as much as you can to write relevant and quality posts on your websites so that it can easier for Google to push up your site considering the quality of work you do on the site. using catchy words, italics, where necessary and ensuring that your post contains keywords of at least five times of related topic is important on this.

ii) Once in a while, add extra information of changes you have noticed about the earlier content you wrote. Never let your content grow older by not editing and adding new ideas you discover to benefit the visitors to the site. An example is doing a update to the list of latest applications you feel that does one function on a smartphone you wrote on your site. If there is any latest application you feel that can make the list, always add it up so that new visitors to you r site can benefit from it.

These are the two ways I think that can help, you can share your opinions as well.

Heatman

Wow this is actually a nice ideas worth trying. The numbers is what site and social media marketing is all about. Anything that could be able to generate you lots of traffic is worth trying.

The more the number of participants in the ones site is the possibility of making lots of money through such site.

SirenOnFire

That was really helpful! I have been long wondering how certain websites make it to the top of search engines, now I know. The thing is, I'm still a newbie in these kind of internet talk and online jobs, so being able to read this certainly added to my miniscule knowledge about the topic. I knew running blogs and sites take so much effort and energy, but I didn't think that it would also entail having to rewrite and adding more infos on the topics you've already done before.

Aryan

Good Post! Content is king and Google always loves unique and fresh content, so we need to update our website with fresh content. But we can't ignore the popularity and trust factor in search engine ranking. We need to also build back links from trustworthy authority and relative websites for better ranking.

berto

That would be considered as general ways and can be used mistakenly in which the definition of quality really means to the practitioner.

pandooh

I have never thought of the effect on making at the top of the search engine. The thought you have given me today reflects more so much into it. I am on the verge of my a site/blog and maybe this could be of help when the times comes that I need to attract a good number of visitors. I thought that when having at the top of the search engine would mean that it has more views that makes it relevant in my search.

Henrywrites

That is the reason every site owner should thrive to put out amazing and catchy contents on their sites so that even when the visitors to those sites come online, they would try to bookmark the site for checking useful information in the future. I wish every site owner would understand that it is not all about having those sites but the need to make contents that can make the visitors to the site come back again.

jemuelterrado

Thank you man for this helpful post. Yes to get a higher rank in google search you must have a unique contents in your post where in you will get the attention of visitors. Visitors count is the one basis also of google to put you in search engine results. Google is now strict on boosting website. Just continue posting an updated contents so that visitors will continue subscribing at you page or website.

Henrywrites

Good Post! Content is king and Google always loves unique and fresh content, so we need to update our website with fresh content. But we can't ignore the popularity and trust factor in search engine ranking. We need to also build back links from trustworthy authority and relative websites for better ranking.

I think you've got a point on the need to get popular as soon as the blog/site can which will make it easy for other visitors to locate the site with ease on the Google ranking. In addition, writing as a guest blogger, for those that are into blogging, for popular blogs is a great way to boost visits to your blogs as long as you know how to use inter links on the article you are writing on those blogs.

I have never thought of the effect on making at the top of the search engine. The thought you have given me today reflects more so much into it. I am on the verge of my a site/blog and maybe this could be of help when the times comes that I need to attract a good number of visitors. I thought that when having at the top of the search engine would mean that it has more views that makes it relevant in my search.
I'm quite happy that you found my post helpful and I'm wishing you the best of luck on the blog you're going to launch in no distance time. Also, do not forget to learn through research how others are making headway in the world of blogging.

Arwa

Well, everything you said was right, but you miss some important aspects which are competitive analysis, you can do that by doing keyword analysis and see what other competitors are doing. second, choosing the unique keywords and embed these keywords to your content, this increases your chance for your website to rank faster.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.