SEEKING - Looking for webhosting for a newbie

DanDigital

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm looking to star up a blog (WordPress, I suppose) and I'm now looking for a good webhost. I don't know how much speed and disk space I will need, but I'm looking for something relatively cheap - that's to say about $10 a month. Would this be doable?

EzzyTech-Sakib

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can go through the Shared Hosting Offers section to find out any provider perfect for you.

buzybee-kevin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should easily be able to find a host that offers what you are looking for. Your budget is reasonable for a shared hosting account with an upgrade. WP has a lot of bells and whistles so a good solid hosting account would be necessary. WP loves resources like IOPS and RAM to function well.

vishwa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can go with reliable web hosting providers like Siteground, Bluehost, Hostgator, etc. My favorite is Siteground and I am using it to host my blog.

bdsmm

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can vouch for the hosting blazingfast.io - very operational support, never creates problems. SSL certificate + free protection for DDoS and adequate prices!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies