Website in Mobile Search is not good rank, Even in desktop result it's better position?

Aryan

I have a mobile friendly websites, it's page speed is also good, as well as all other issues are good like images,code,css all are compressed. It's internal pages have good rank in desktop search mostly pages are in top 3 places, but in mobile search it's internal pages are on 2nd page.(Not in top 10). What else I need to do?

aircon

Are you sure the well ranked pages are nto caused by personalised searches? Ie you have visited your own pages therefore they are pushed higher up the rankings?

Reactions: nesir

Tommy91

Tommy91
I agree with your opinion. You go to anonymous browser search again. Or you check the Responsive of the website what the problem, the layout is clear or not.

Johnny666

There's nothing else you need to do. Smartphones will always be a mobile phone. All you can have to rely with is the specs of your mobile phone. Even if it is isolated to another tab, if your phone stability is strong, there's nothing to worry about. Websites will load very well.

nesir

Google gives a good guideline on mobile usability , it may be your website can be responsive but not deemed mobile friendly ie small buttons or buttons on the layout to close each other, screen width issues but likely google will tell you all of this here :

How to check for issues :
do a page-speed analysis , it gives different speed ranking for mobile and desktop perhaps that can be that problem.

Go to Crawl > crawl errors > smartphone tab - see if there anything showing up there. - be sure to checkout both your www and non www version of your website

Lastly Go to google webmaster tools > Search Traffic > mobile usability google will report any mobile issues here - be sure to checkout both your www and non www version of your website , let me know how it goes

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.