Why Suddenly My Website Ranking Goes Down?

avdeshkumar

Hello,
I have a website and which is getting top position with our targeted keyword. But suddenly My website ranking goes down on 18/8/2017. And also i noticed that on google console link to my website are decreased from 1.5 lakh to 3000 apx.
So please help me and tell me what can i do?

jyy

Possibly you could check and see if there was any Google update going on at the time. In that case, you'd have to examine exactly what the update was doing and apply it to your situation. However, though, an update might not have been the source. For instance, the quality of linking sites might have went down.

vishwa

Sometimes it may be Google dancing. However you may also look for the backlinks as well. Sometimes toxic links can be harmful to your website. You better look out for these type of keywords and use disavow tools to bypass these links.

premiumproxies

Because Google has been being updating before some days and month. That's why your website has any fault and google see this. But don't be upset. Just find out this. And try to solved. :)

Tommy91

Hello,
I have a website and which is getting top position with our targeted keyword. But suddenly My website ranking goes down on 18/8/2017. And also i noticed that on google console link to my website are decreased from 1.5 lakh to 3000 apx.
So please help me and tell me what can i do?
You should check out the bad links pointing to the website, as it may impair your web quality. Do you do regular SEO work? Rank as you write every week, ... That will make your site keyword more stable.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.