How we can use Social Media Effectively?

Hostrigs

Today most of the people promote there business with the help of social media but most of the time they don't get the result what they want or you may say that they not properly use social media so that they don't get good result. Can any one suggest how we use social media effectively so that we get good business from it.

Website Design Ltd

It really depends on the nature of your business. As you're in the same market as us, you're bound to run into the same issues. Targeting businesses through Social Media is quite often a struggle, especially accounting for the informal nature of platforms such as Facebook & Twitter.

You're also going to have to consider your KPI's. Are you looking to drive more traffic to the site, increase brand awareness, or drive conversions? Conversions can often be the hardest to push, because they represent the ultimate goal. From ground up, having an impact on social media is about building your audience and appealing directly to them. Share helpful content that not only presents you as experts in the field, but show what you can do differently. The flexibilty that FB & Twitter allow will give you the freedom to be a little more human. Don't be afraid to interact directly with your audience.

The value of social comes from communication with your audience. Whilst that may be tough in the web hosting industry, there is still value in interaction, and you don't always have to talk shop. Build your brand reputation for being 'different' or perhaps even 'quirky/oddball'. So long as you show your audience that you're not only human, but also incredibly knowledgeable and that possess the infrastructure to be able to help them achieve their goals, that's when you're going to start seeing an uplift in business.

Hawker

By being.... wait for it.. consistent.

There it is! There's the secret and the remedy.

It makes my laugh when people post to some groups once and then think that's all they need to do.

No no and no!

There are millions of things being posted every day do you really think you're the only one?

Your post will quickly get buried under many others.

If you want to see results and ROI then you need to post daily, use daily, interact and engage daily.

You need to live breath and defecate social media. Or you can hire a SMM. :D

Nancy G

Today most of the people promote there business with the help of social media but most of the time they don't get the result what they want or you may say that they not properly use social media so that they don't get good result. Can any one suggest how we use social media effectively so that we get good business from it.
To be able to use social media effectively, you have to know the target market of your products and services. If the target is identified or if they are generalized, focus your efforts on sites where they are most active and if you have some budget, consider some paid ads for a period of time. Facebook for example, enjoys a very wide following and you can place your ads according to chosen demographic profiles like age, industry, location, etc. This way you can monitor efficacy of your paid advertising in terms of bringing visitors, getting the leads, or sales conversions.

Never forget also that your website must be attractive enough to draw a following from your visitors. Your content must be focussed not only on purely promoting your business, products/services but also on including interesting articles which may benefit your visitors or may be considered as useful information. You may also engage your visitors by including polls, promo contests or rewards connected with your product everytime they visit your site or refer a friend. Provide a reason or motivation for your visitors to want going to your website or refer it to a friend.

Update your website from time to time with fresh content or look. Be sensitive with the latest trends affecting consumer tastes or preferences to evolve your business and your communication/marketing tools in response to the needs of the times.

jennypitula

Social media is very useful for business promotion and it is a smart platform for making people aware of your brands. But you should follow some rules before using social media, we have to understand our business, goal of the business,we have to fix some strategies and most importantly who are our target audience of our business. For example if you have website of online gift then your target audience is aged between 18- 35, so you should target Facebook as youth are facebook lovers. if you have website related some engineering and manufacturing services or product then target linked in as here your target audience is people belonging to corporate world.

JB Fernandez

Nowadays, more people is hooked up using their social media accounts. It is such a good opportunity for companies who wishes to market their products or services. Compared to TV or Radio commercials, Social media has a wide range market that can be reach with just a minimal amount or investment. No wonder why Amazon and Alibaba is so successful today. You just need a good publicity for your company and a good marketing strategy online.

HazelDJ

We have to understand the nature of social media. We cannot control on how the other people take it. Some might abuse as if they do not care the effects to some persons who use it seriously. For example, while you post your products for sale on your Facebook account, some individuals just want to make fun such as giving bad comments even they are not true. This situation produces discouragement to the prospect buyers.

Generally, using social media caters only a part of advantages in a business even how deep we think ways to make it effective.

ecole11j

There might be a little bit of trial and error at first. I would say try to post regularly, follow people who you think would be interested in your products or content, and try to interact with them whenever the opportunity allows.

etdigital

Social Media is a great platform for Business if you use it properly, it depends upon the nature of the market.
One can run social media paid campaigns considering your target audience, location and demographics. For a startup
company you can build your brand with the help of social media and also help to build an audience.
Once your brand is build you can ask for direct business or you can get opportunity for future business.

CookieRunner

Social Media plays an important role when it comes to Business. So, if you have a business, you must use it wisely, effectively and use it all the time since there are many success stories just by merely using Social Media sites. It really depends with your business and how it can be used effectively. What is your Business though? Let me just site an example. Let's say I have an online business for selling gadgets, I will use a particular social media site to advertise and promote it since its cheap and I don't have to invest on money but just Time. Another one is to get some testimonials and feedback to my customers so that potential customers can see how I work and how credible I am as a seller. Next is to create a video about yourself or about your products and services.

JayGum28

If we're talking about business on social media, you need you the right marketing strategy to be effective. You need to make sure that you utilize every aspect of the social media that would help you with your business (e.g. creating pages, invites, sharing, etc.). You also need to consider the trends or the factors that would further make your business well-known. If for example your business involves selling stuff, you will need to choose the correct way of exposing your product. You have to make your products presentable and you need to choose the right caption for it. If you effectively use those, people in social media will be the ones to spread the news about your product in just one click.

trendjing

Social media can help you promote your business, especially when you have a wide-range of followers/ friends. However, you need to know the demographics of who you are dealing with. Know the latest trends and does it fit your market?

You can update your web page from time to time. You can also do special offers during holidays.

Business on social media takes time to materialize. You just need to be consistent and be open to variety of business ideas.

Earl Julius

Facebook has an option for Business facebook pages to advertise and reach more Audience by paying certain amount, since free posts from business pages have a limit of how many audience can see your ads and products that you are selling. So if you have some extra cash, try to use that advertising feature Facebook has in order for your business to reach a larger audience.

Ish5501

You should have proper social media plan first.
1) Understand your niche
2) understand your niche and audience
3) choose what are the best social media networks(sometimes Facebook will not favorite for your business)
4) find where the best places you can find your audience(groups, hashtags.etc)
5) use paid promotions to reach more audience

professorrosado

I would decide if volume or quality be what I'm looking for.

The best strategy is to foster sharing or simply have others post with you.
For all we try, Facebook is going to limit your exposure and make it difficult to accomplish your goals unless you pay for advertising.

What I have found most effective is to ENGAGE your target markets via the comment function.
Much like forum commenting, you can provide great value on your own quality content posts as well as on the posts of others.

This method has garnered me the most sales and interest over and above all other methods.

BelindaMT

I think one of the most social media platforms that is effective to use in business is Facebook. You can create a Facebook page for your product or promote your site by paying the Facebook. I join in a multi-level marketing and by getting more downline, I created a page and I pay Facebook to promote my page and yes it was effective I gain followers and downlines.

daikaads

All you need is to engage the users with the consistently attractive post that benefits. Prepare the digital content like infographics, images, and videos for better users engagement.

junrose123

I think we can use social media effectively by giving some rewards for those who for instance like your Facebook account. If you will for instance used your Facebook account in advertising a certain product or services, it must have something that everyone can be attracted. One of these is by giving freebies or cash incentives for those people who would join your offer. It is one reason to make them active for whatever tasks or work you are going to deal with them, since most people are getting attracted when it comes to money reward.

Jim15

We need to maximize the use of the social media in order to become successful of what our goal is. In your case, I think being true and consistent to your posts (the use of this social media to advertise your business) is one of the key. But always remember that you will always have struggles in what you are doing because there are lots of competitors out there.

m_cel

We can use social media effectively by posting creatively. Crazy ideas would blow people mind. When I say crazy it means something out of this world idea not a stupid idea. You just have to be creative, think outside the box and keep always on the thread on what people want. Be updated on what's hot and what's not.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.