How to make money from mini importation.

Henrywrites

I have tried as much as I could to learn the ropes of using mini importation to earn money online, but at every attempt comes with challenges I cannot overcome. Well, for those that need a clear explanation, mini importation is simply a way of importing products such as watches, mobile devices and its accessories from online stores such as Aliababa, Ebay and the rest while you sell it either using an online e-commerce site or via offline to people living around and far from you.

I tried registering on Alibaba once upon a time, but the registering process was that hard that I gave up with a number of papers that they were requesting. So, I need to know if anyone is into this business of mini importation for it is one I would like to start very soon.

jyy

I don't think this stuff would be that difficult. I mean, the tough part of any business is marketing, so demanding more is simply going to deter more sellers. Note, it seems like all the stuff I've encountered (of that nature) were demanding no - or at least modest fees, for stocking while, of course, putting the burden of finding customers totally on you.

Promoguy

Alibaba paperwork? Been a member on there for over 7 years. They never asked for paperwork.

For what you are doing, Alibaba should be out of the question, unless you want larger quantity.

Try Aliexpress.

Yes, this method does work & profits are good.

Watches and cases are two bestsellers. Buyers come to me, so I order on demand.

Start it. But first find out what people around you need.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views