How to transfer PayPal money into cash?

Melissa16

I just created a PayPal account to receive some payments from my online jobs. I'm not sure how to withdraw it.
I've no bank account or any credit card. I currently need to withdraw my money.

Can I transfer my PayPal money to my sister's bank account?

Please guide me. God bless!

ColdFlameChris

You can't transfer your money to your sister's bank account because your PayPal account information should be the same as the bank account. You can't link it to your Paypal account. I've tried that and it will never work.

Here in the Philippines, we do have Globe Gcash where you can easily get and apply and link to your paypal. It's super fast to get your money as well. To have a Gcash, Just simply download Gcash in your Playstore, register and make it KYCd (Know your Customer) at any Globe store. They need to prove your identity so you need to get in touch with them personally. It's better to get a Gcash Mastercard for only PHP150.00. Once your done, it's easy to link your Gcash to your PayPal, just go to your Gcash> My Account> then Select PayPal> put your Paypal Account, then that's it. For transfering your money, just simply cash in to your Gcash and in a few seconds, you have your money now and can be widraw at your Gcash ATM. Hope that helps. :)

Rob Whisonant

Just open a bank account. If you have money coming in, you should have a bank account anyway.

ron13315

Hi Melissa16, I've been in your situation before and what I did is just to spend paypal funds in lazada. You must have bank account to withdraw your money, I suggest you to apply bank account, you can apply online with just the scan of your two valid ID .

I heard a lot of negative feedback about withdrawing paypal funds to gcash and smartmoney so I suggest you to open a bank account.

BelindaMT

Melissa16,
You didn't mention from where country are you. If you don't have a bank account, credit card, and debit card well unfortunately you cannot convert it into cash. But you have choices, first, open a bank account because you cannot transfer it to your sister's bank account. you can only transfer money to a bank account if it is your own. Second, apply for credit card to any bank in your place that offer credit card application.

I use Debit Card. I'm from Philippines so here in my country I registered to PAYMAYA debit card. Please tell me if you are from Philippines too so I can help you about debit card. Don't worry it was so easy.

sarahpotato

If you are from the Philippines you can use PAYMAYA. I ordered it online it is only 150 pesos and they delivered it to me. I was charged 75 pesos for the delivery and voila! I got it the next morning. Its a debit card. You can use it to withdraw your money.

If you are going to be really working online you need at least a bank account or Paymaya.

mildredtabitha

You can transfer money to your sister's bank account by paying her. You can't withdraw to her bank account but you can pay her. In other words, it is like sending her your money but you have used payment option.

I still believe it is better to own a bank account where you can withdraw easily.

melvster

It depends where you from so that we can properly address your concern. We might five you a way that is not possible for your country.
But for this question, I most likely to answer you to just open a bank account. There are banks that you can already open an account for a small charge just for the ATM card and with zero maintaining balance. Hope I could shed a little light.

hiy

I just created a PayPal account to receive some payments from my online jobs. I'm not sure how to withdraw it.

Try to use PayMaya it's free just go to paymaya.com and sign up, all you need to do is link your paymaya as a Visa card, but before you can link your PayPal to your paymaya account you should have $2 in your paymaya, don't worry there's a guide how deposit money in to your paymaya account.

Once you've done this you can Order paymaya card, and now you can withdraw your cash through paymaya. :)

mdbree17

Where are you from? There are platforms where you may withdraw your funds from Paypal to cash. If you're from the Philippines, you may try Gcash and people who actually runs a business for Paypal withdrawal. I just don't know how much will be the fee for that, but the best way is that you have a personal bank account. It's easier and you can use it for your savings, too.

AskMeAnytime

Hi Melissa
I would recommend if you first create your Paymaya account.
But first you need to download their app first.
How does it work?
Paymaya lets you create virtual credit card that you can link into your Paypal account.
You can then transfer your money from your Paypal to your Paymaya account.
After that what you need to do is buy a card from Paymaya that converts your virtual credit card into a physical credit card that you can use in ATM to withdraw your cash. I hope I have helped you:rolleyes2:

Nejii

Yes you can, as long as she has a bank account|debit card| credit card linked to it. I have transferred many times to my friends when mine isn't available, yet. Actually, I haven't verified mine yet. There are so many online companies there who require you to verify your paypal first. My bank card is so different from the others plus it's too expensive. Every time i withdraw, it cost too much than the others. I'm planning to change it though.

m_cel

I think they will not allow you to transfer your money from different accounts. Maybe because of some security reasons, to avoid money laundering and illegal transactions. If you don't have bank accounts, you could try to open debit accounts. It depends which country you're from. Not all debit accounts are acceptable by Paypal. Before purchasing debit accounts you should ask them if they allow transferring money from Paypal.

romanalexeevich198

In General something can be. It is enough to add a card and confirm it. And in the future, open your any debit card, visa or MasterCard. Still, it will be safer, because your card and you will have.

AlphaNine_vini

Ask your sister to open a Paypal account and then you transfer money to her personal Paypal account . Make sure your sister have a personal Paypal account not business. Then your sister would be able to transfer to her bank account.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.