Self Hosted file manager to share some file

Posco

Hi guys.. i'm getting crazy.
I'm looking for a self hosted file manager (like owncloud, filerun etc) to share some folder/file with my customer.
I need that all customer can access at the same file (some catalogue) with no user and no password, simply with an direct url (a subdomain) like www files. mydomain .com
I really like owncloud but it's impossible to view and download file without user and password. File some pdf catalogues and i want that everybody can see and download it.
I really love a nice user interface to browse the folders (phplister script has a very outdated ui) Do you have any advice?
Guest (or anonymous) browsing is a must, download statistics is a must too... I found a nice Joomla extension to do it... but is pretty boring setup an entire joomla only for 1 component.

Tnx for yout help.

NetMan

Huh, what is that you call "1 component"? I mean, it seems to me that the features you are looking for require much more than "1 component" ...

Andy

virtubox

Hi guys.. i'm getting crazy.
I'm looking for a self hosted file manager (like owncloud, filerun etc) to share some folder/file with my customer.
I need that all customer can access at the same file (some catalogue) with no user and no password, simply with an direct url (a subdomain) like www files. mydomain .com
I really like owncloud but it's impossible to view and download file without user and password. File some pdf catalogues and i want that everybody can see and download it.
I really love a nice user interface to browse the folders (phplister script has a very outdated ui) Do you have any advice?
Guest (or anonymous) browsing is a must, download statistics is a must too... I found a nice Joomla extension to do it... but is pretty boring setup an entire joomla only for 1 component.

Tnx for yout help.
Hello Posco,
you can try h5ai. It's easy to install it, and the interface is pretty cool

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views