What metrics do you use to measure the success of your social campaigns?

himitsu

In an online business, I want to have many customers but I want to know if my campaigns are successful in reaching people who could become customers.

jaymish

Your question is a bit complicated. You can't measure people you have not reached. You can use past case studies of success on social media to measure the ability of social media to reach people. For example, i'm sure business owners have statistics from their previous campaigns.

For your campaigns personally, you would only be able to know once you have actually carried out the campaign, whether it works or not.

Judas2018

My table goes like this:

Number of LIKES and RETWEETS (Twitter)
Number of LIKES and SHARES (Facebook)
Number of PLUS ONES (Google Plus)
Number of SAVES and PINS (Pinterest)

anaaibachan

Customer experience feedback is an essential metric to determine the success of a social campaign. People come from different continents all over the world, and it pays to know about the culture of the country where your intended market belongs. Business owners need to be aware of the reasons why their product or service works or not. Companies need to be active listeners to their customer's needs. At the same, they need to keep up with dynamic trends of their time. What worked last year, may not deem to be profitable this year.

The goals that were set for the business are an important factor to include in this process, regardless if it's increased monthly sales, or the number of people buying your wares worldwide. For example, an organization decides to put up a campaign to raise a million dollars to donate to their intended charity for one year. After one year, an evaluation will be made. Were they able to come up with $ 1 million funds needed? How long did it take to raise the 1 million dollars? Seven months? 8 months? More than one year?

I need to ask this important question. How much is the company willing to spend towards marketing? I attended a PayPal Freelancer Workshop speaker Abe Olandres, and he says that money spent for the enhancement of a company blog or website is an investment. it's like receiving salary every 15th and the 30th every month, and saving a portion of it to a bank account. I think companies should consult a digital marketer, or a social media manager to help them out with this concern. Companies have to keep up with changing times, researching trends to improve their profit.

jhuzenA

You can't actually measure the success of you social media campaigns. But you can do checks how many people liked, commented or sign up on your posts. You can also check first the type and quality of your posts. In my experience, i monitor my posts on facebook. There are types of posts that doesn't generate much likes and results so I improve the style. There are also posts that gathered many viewers or likers so I chose to maintain and improve them. And another thing, aside from attracting customers to your social media campaigns, you need to act and message them first. Don't just wait them to contact us. Check those who engage on your post and message them. In that way, you can improve your success rate.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.