How do you find the best keywords to use in an ad?

himitsu

In creating an ad, I want to know what are the best keywords to use in order to trigger my ad to appear based on popular searches.

etdigital

Depending upon the keywords you are targeting of your products/services.
Search the best and relevant keywords with higher search volume, and write the ad copies considering these keywords in headline. This will help to get more clicks on the ads

DanielBlue

Start with the basic keywords from google keyword tool e.g. Then set up tracking and see what search queries you are getting. If they are repetitive set them up and test.

Last edited:

Sha30

For me you need to make a best keyword but to make a best key word to make more click on your aad you need first to learn what is popular to day you need to search in google whats in youtube dictionary thent yuo need to sit and relax then think what is peoples choice then i think you think the best keyword you want beacause somitimes is there but you cannot find you need to relax and think to get the best word.

Cchaen

it sounds like you don't even have a product. what are you advertising?

subhodipd

Keywords must be niche to your products. For instance, if you are selling birthday cards online, then your ad post should contain keywords such as "Greetings card", "Birthday Cards" and so forth.

Moreover, do not forget to target the local market. Suppose, you are a resident of New Jersey. So, your ad must have keywords such as Greetings Card in New Jersey, "New Jersey Birthday Cards", etc.

I hope that helps.

JanviArora

I am assuming that your have done a keyword research before setting up your campaign. So the keyword in the ad copy must match your ad group theme as well high search volume keywords. This will help you get more impressions and relevant visitors.

robert4u

Google Adwords provide many tools to suggest keywords, so you can use these keywords to focus in campaign. Keyword tool is best as it shows the competition and total estimated searches.

romanalexeevich198

It all depends on what you offer and who your target audience is. Learn to start the announcement of a similar subject, or even as an option, look at the search queries on your topic. To study everything in detail, and then run your ads.

Tonysanders

It deponds on what you want and who are your audience. first you need to know something vert important.

What does prospects not have? what do they want? and you work creating that for them.

Keywords: if you are in weighloss, you need to dig deeper and choose long tail keywords to target, its because Google charges a lot for hot keywords

juliaann

Google Adwords & Google suggested keywords are the best way to find relevant keywords for the ad.

jamessmith

you can use google keyword planner or suggested keywords but also use your mind to choose a perfect keyword because there some unuseful keywords you can find there

Terrance

Research the keywo9rd people are searching for and then select the long-tail keywords that explain the searcher's intent properly.

Once the keywords have been identified, go ahead and create two copies of the Ad and do A/B testing.

morissyn

I recommend you to use google statistics since I've been working with it for about 5 years.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.