Why will you use CSS3 and HTML5 in making a website?

himitsu

I am confused whether to use CSS3 and HTML5 in making a website. Some websites do not utilize them while others do. So please, enlighten me.

Mike001

If you are running a website, whether it is WordPress, Joomla, Bootstrap or any other type of website you are using HTML & CSS.

All websites use at least those two scripting languages. HTML for Structure and CSS for styling. Anyone that tells you different does not have a clue what they are talking about. I teach web engineers, web developers, web designers and IT engineers at a university and have yet to ever see a functional website that that did not incorporate those two scripting languages at a minimum.

They can hide them in compilers and frameworks, but if they are on the web, they are there.

If you want to make a website, you will need to earn both of those two, again at a minimum.

There is a tremendous amount of functionality with additional languages for the website, like PHP, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, Python, Ruby, etc. But HTML and CSS make up the core of the site.

If you have any question feel free to PM me and I will help you in any way I can.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads