Do you know any good websites where you can work as translator ?

ManuelKrumm

I was always good at translating. So I figured, why not make profit out of my talent ?
But i have problems finding a good platform where I can work as translator.
I don't know what I should think about freelancing. Although the freedom sounds quite nice, I suppose it can be quite a hassle to get jobs.
What do you think ? Do you have any recommendations ?
Thanks in advance :)

Nancy G

I was always good at translating. So I figured, why not make profit out of my talent ?
But i have problems finding a good platform where I can work as translator.
I don't know what I should think about freelancing. Although the freedom sounds quite nice, I suppose it can be quite a hassle to get jobs.
What do you think ? Do you have any recommendations ?
Thanks in advance :)
If you mean language translator, there are some sites you can apply.
*UPWORK
*GENGO
*FLEXJOB
*REV
*ARGOS MULTILINGUAL

You can check their respective websites and employee reviews to get better insights on the company. I have not personally tried them yet but have gotten the listing based on previous research. Good luck and please share, if possible, any personal encounter or any updates on these sites.

Goyum

try also proz.com, this is one the biggest and most acceptable translation platform for translators and employers .

Cchaen

I read some good things about Smartlation platform.

Crewscaptin

In addition to the above answers, you can try the famous freelancing website called Fiverr. This website is very amazing I mean in every thing not only the translating section. And the benefit from it is that you can find a lot of people competing with different prices to grab your attention ,which is an advantage for you. But you have to make sure that the one doing the job for you has a good rating and also you can check the reviews about him or she.

chikatilo

Check out unbable.com. They support 28 languages and pay weekly. Initially they will give you a few tasks, so that they evaluate your skills and based on your score an hourly pay rate will be determined.

Translatorstown.com is another alternative. There are literally thousands ads for of translator jobs on this website.

Traduguide.com is an option, as well. It's similar to translatorstown.com

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.