Where are the best places to find long term customers?

angie828

I am looking for long term customers for writing articles. Where are the best places to find customers that will place multiple orders? Or that will return for more business? Did you find long term work by networking with others, or are there certain places you look for customers?

Rob Whisonant

Hang out where your prospective clients hang out. Get to know them and offer tips, help when they are busy etc. Even write a few articles for them just to help them. Get them to know you and like you. Once that happens, then offer your services. Pitch them a slant they may not have thought of.

Gazoo

Some of the better places to find long term customers for article writing would be on the freelance writing platforms although getting started on them can be a little hard because you would be new and not yet established on the platform so that may prevent people from using your services.

Another great place would be to be active with posting and even advertise on some forums where potential customers would be. Places that have bloggers, marketers, webmasters (such as this forum) can be great places to find customers. If you go this route then being helpful and active within the community will go a long way towards helping build up a respectable position around the site.

The other places that I can think of would be to get involved in Facebook groups where potential customers would be and even using PPC advertising with Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Bing ads or other PPC platforms.

Joie

Network is the best because you get to really see your target market. There are forums too, or groups like on Facebook that have a lot of potential customers.

ahmed

there are few websites which i know about who pays to write articles if you mean that you are looking for customers who wants you to pay for writing articles then you can check out freelancer.com where article writing jobs are posted and search on google for article writing jobs websites.

Gen.fudd

If you are looking for a long term project. I suggest you try Upwork, they offer both part time and full time. Freelancer is also the same, but I heard some bad reviews from that site. Just be carefull in choosing your client.

ColdFlameChris

I guess, there is no best place to find long-term customers. It's up to you. My suggestion is you give them a very reasonable price for a good quality and stick to the deadline or give them a great satisfaction and I'm sure, they'll tell it to their friends, relatives, acquaitances. It doesn't matter where you are or where you advertise your product, as long as you'll reach them out through quality and satisfaction and they'll share it to the world. That's the start of getting more and more customers. Just give them a good impression that it's easy to get business with you.

Jacob.k

for acquiring new costumers obvious question is Facebook because of its massive user base... Freelance sites will be maybe easier, but you wont have clients falling to your lap... So the only thing easier there is that you get certain exposure, but nothing colossal since you have to fight for them still.

To have repeated costumers you need to be better than their previous acquisition and overdeliver... in other words, do your best and treat clients as the world will end without them... that would be enough to start things :violent:

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.