Does anyone here tried online homebased tutor?

naoki1515

I would like to apply as an online english tutor this coming days for extra income, aside from my sideline here. What english school do you recommend for beginners like me? I'm a stay at home, got a college degree but with no work experience. By the way, I'm from the Philippines.

johnrajiv123

Hi Naoki. I used to be an online English tutor here in the Philippines. I have to say that just every other jobs out there, it has its own pros and cons. One thing I liked about my online English tutor days was having to experience the comfort of working from home. You don't need to allot any allowance for your taxi or jeepney fair and I can choose my own time to get to work and stop whenever I wanted.

About the cons, there are times when I get bored and miss having to go on lunch with my coworkers and catch on office events. You also have to pay your own SSS, PAG-IBIG and PhilHealth contribution as the company won't do it for you.

Of all the ESL teaching companies I have worked for, I recommend BiBO the most. Training is easy and you can get hired in just one day.

SilentWorker

Perhaps you don't even need an English school. You can do it by yourself. Let me explain my point. In English school, you are an ordinary employee with a stable wage and possible career development.

neriwoods

You can also use some freelance sites for searching such kind of job.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.