• REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks

Can i earn money from Online surveys?

Can I earn money from online surveys? I have already tried surveyon and Toluna but I'm only getting 1 survey a day. And the worst is, when I started the survey, I only answered 2 questions then it won't let me continue to the survey anymore leaving me with no points at all. It says that I am not qualified to continue the test. It's always like that every single day. Tips and advices from you guys would be great. Can you please suggest any legit Online survey sites that I can try?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 366/0
    Given: 26/0
    Thanks
    Total waste of your time unless you like making less than a dollar an hour. Possibly less than a dollar a day. Don't be a slave to these sites. Start your own little business and build an income that can grow and grow.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob Whisonant For This Useful Post:
    HannaMN (09-14-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Unless a dollar is worth more to your location, spending time on these sites are a waste of time. What I mean when I say unless a dollar is worth more, it means if you are in a country where the dollar currency is big in your country, then I guess engaging in passive income generating sites wouldn't hurt you. But do not rely on these to make a living.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmieBotella For This Useful Post:
    HannaMN (09-14-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    Well you can earn from taking surveys, but i won't guarantee that you will earn a lot of money with it. I suggest starting your own blog or youtube channel instead. You can also market your skills and earn big in a few hours rather than trying those surveys.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tenthztar For This Useful Post:
    HannaMN (09-14-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    Based on my experience, answering online surveys is a total waste of time. I have tried numerous sites that offer payment for answering online surveys but none of them seem to really work. Most of the times, there are no surveys available and worse than that, you can't even qualify to take their survey.

The only tip that I can give is you is to not go for it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to johnrajiv123 For This Useful Post:
    HannaMN (09-14-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/1
    Thanks
    Seemingly this survey thing is a total crap. you get very limited surveys and after the time and effort you end up with a big fat "No more surveys available. Sorry!" or "Unfortunately this survey was no good match. Sorry about that" message ..what a great experience NEVER AGAIN lmao

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Thanks
    I have to agree with Rob here. Supposedly there are people out there who have made a great deal of money on these sites, and the sites will tell you this to entice you, I guess, but in my experience, it is way too time-consuming for the "reward" you receive in return, and I am positive that there are better ways to make money out there online than spending your whole day making a few bucks here and there on these websites.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeMilford For This Useful Post:
    HannaMN (09-14-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes, you can earn money by online survey but it will give you a little amount of money to earn and it's not worthy of your time. If you are outside the USA the survey is minimal. Just search another job that can give fair enough of money.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jogoy02 For This Useful Post:
    HannaMN (09-14-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    You better stop looking for survey sites. I've done a lot of research about them before but so far, I haven't even found a single one that pays penny that would get close to the range of minimum wage. There probably better ways than answering boring surveys and in the end, you're not qualified because of your poor geographical location etc.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny666 For This Useful Post:
    HannaMN (09-14-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    Yes. You can earn money on surveys as long as you are qualified to participate. Well, earning on surveys pays little so dont expect too much if you will try to join survey sites. I have tried InstaGc and been paid once. They have daily survey that pays $0.70, you should be quick because there are only limited slots. The minimum payout is $1, a good deal than other survey sites that would take you forever to reach the minimum payout.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    Rob Whisonant,
    I always love your comment and advice it makes sense and yes surveys are garbage. I tried it and it's not worth of my time. I was really curious about what you have mentioned about little business. Are you referring to online business? and how does it works?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Probably not. Surveys aren´t a way to earn a lot of money unless you make a video survey. I have heard that these kinds are really paid because their require emotions and facial expressions. As far as the usual ones are concerned, I wouldn´t rely on them as it´s a conspiciously easy method of earning. If you want to find some sites that are serious about it I would find a site that is not much popular in the world. There is greater chance that the reward won´t be worth (almost) peanuts.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Whisonant View Post
    Total waste of your time unless you like making less than a dollar an hour. Possibly less than a dollar a day. Don't be a slave to these sites. Start your own little business and build an income that can grow and grow.
    Thank you for the information. You're right. I'm wasting my time and earning less than a dollar. I'll try to start a business jut like what you said. But it's really hard to start especially for a newbie like me. Thank you again.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yeah i'm going to find something that is worth my time. I'm still searching and hoping to find something that matches my skills. And of course, pays good. Thank you!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks
    Online surveys are where everybody starts, they advertise very well and entice you will money the only t apply and you get a message that your region is not covered. When you manage to join you are given only 1 survey in a week or even a month. They are a waste of time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    But you know what, trying on different things will bring you eventually to other opportunities. I've tried some of these sties too. But unfortunately I am not qualified, so the site says, but this never stopped me from venturing and learning. I sure hope you'll get to somewhere more rewarding as I, myself, is in search also. Cheers!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    The answer with be no, there are some surveys which are legit but most are scams. I've also tried all surveys that is available but it does the same thing all the time like the one you just experienced. Also, I would recommend you to try something new like putting up a small business or some other kind of things which you're good and having fun at.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    You can earn but don't expect to earn so much, because you will earn very little.
    Also it is sometimes very frustrating. Don't rely too much on jobs like this. You will earn very little for a long period of time.
    Not to mention the scams that are everywhere. My advice is that if want to engage in this kind of jobs, this should not be your main source of income. You should have a stable job and this should just be a part time or just make this your past time activities.
    There are a lot of online jobs where you can both enjoy doing what you love and at the same time you will earn also.

Thanks

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I have always wanted an answer to a question like this. While, I believe that people are making money with surveys, I do wonder if the income from such program is really worth the time and effort being expended on it. Perhaps, there are extra benefits for participating in survey programs than the cents that are being earned by the participants?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I just got my first payout in InstaGC and thought it was a waste of time. It took me a week to actually gain a dollar. at first I thought that I could get unlimited surveys but what I got was one survey a day which is usuallyt just 70 points. So now I am on onlinejobsph to actually so I can have a real online job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I agree with you it's very time consuming and not all the time you will qualify for a survey. I tried it because i was so curious, if you can really make money out of it. I started giving up since i'm not getting enough from it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes. I had joined an online survey and I have been paid already through PayPal. It is not a big amount, but I think it is just right. I had fun answering most surveys, and you can learn something too.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Actually, I am at Toluna too and that's what I experienced. I already stopped on those survery sites.
    They say that they will pay you when you get at least 3000 points, yet how can you earn that much when they hardly would let you continue a survey.
    I better invest my time to legitimate sites.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Well I have been earning money from online surveys but it is not that much. Meaning yeah you can get a small amount from answering them but can not rely on them to pay for your rent or pay some of your bills. But participating on these surveys can be rewarding to some people who wants to let time pass during free time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    You can earn by doing surveys but you won't earn much. It is like waste of time unless you are from a premium country like UK,US,CA etc. I have seen some friends on forums getting paid from survey sites.Earning for people from non premium countries is low. The legit sites I know are Earnably and Swagbucks. Earnably seems good site to me as there are many other ways to earn like watching videos,redeeming code,completing offers,downloading apps etc. I have seen many payment proofs of earnably.
    I also heard that Swagbucks is legit but never saw a payment proof just heard a lot about it that it is legit.

Newer Threads

1. naoki1515
    Jacob.k
    Replies: 1 | Views: 150
    Last post by Jacob.k, 09-26-2017, 05:12 PM
  2. Henrywrites
    HMASERV
    Replies: 10 | Views: 234
    Last post by HMASERV, 10-16-2017, 10:40 AM
  3. cutiee08
    gelo0018
    Replies: 20 | Views: 695