Is 2Captcha legit or scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutiee08

I've just started using 2Captcha wherein I will solve captchas. Is it really legit or scam? I've been reading reviews regarding this before I register and they say that it is really legit but as I was searching for another online job I saw this review that any captcha entry typing job is a scam. Is this true?

jogoy02

I tried to 2Captcha before and it's not a scam, it's legit but it will give you a very low payment and it's not worthy of your time. You have to work very hard, giving so much time and effort to wait until the captcha will appear. Every captcha will give you $0.001 and you have to make 1000 captcha to make $1. You cannot earn that for even 1 hr alone. My advice to you is that find another website that give you fair enough of money to earn.

HannaMN

I hope it's not. I also wanted to try 2captcha. Well, I saw a video on YouTube wherein someone discussed 2captcha and how it works. And i think it's legit. But I'm still waiting for our co-member's answers.

Rochelle Luz

Maybe because their are some users in 2captcha saying that it is legit and I search it in youtube and I saw few comments that 2captcha is truly legit in fact Ive been using it for almost 1month and I got 0.70 $ .The minimum withdrawal in that site is 1$.

Johnny666

2captcha is a legit transcript entry but you'll never generate enough penny there. You can try a popular trick on how to execute the job in transcription to save more of your time. Put your speaker directly to the mouthpiece of your microphone and let the automation do the 80% work of your job.

Judas2018

Not sure if it is a scam or not. I checked out the website and apparently they only pay you under $1.000 for solving 1000 captchas? Scam or not that doesn't seem like a good payout in my opinion. Solving 1000 puzzles shouldn't net you anything less than $2.00. That's just how I feel about the situation though.

anor0428

They are legit, but it is not worth your time and effort solving 1000 captchas for $1. I have tried it before, days later and I was only able to solve 500+ captchas which for mobile users will only equivalent to $0.18+, so I decided to stop, it's not worth my time. There are more options to choose to if you want to make money online. Don't go for captchas it's a waste of time.

Juliemonkey

I am using 2captcha for like 2 weeks now and i can say it is not a scam. The only downside of the site is you really need to spend a lot of time if you want to earn some pretty decent money. I won't recommend it to you because it is just a waste of time.

girlkaptain

Yes, 2Captcha is a legit but I would suggest that you try other legit online jobs that pays more in least amount of time needed. Captcha jobs even the legit ones won't make you enough money and would require a lot of time before earning a dollar. I would suggest for you to try doing a data entry, transcription, online surveys, user testing online job instead. They are also easy and worthy of your time.

johnmctown

I did try 2captcha, it is legitimate but you have to exert a lot time and effort entering codes and you have to be diligent in doing so cause your mistakes are counted and you will loose points. Plus you have to encode 1000 2captcha for a dollar, very low rate. Sometimes the more you enter those codes, it gets more confusing. A lot of people on youtube claim it is worth it but i don't see how.

ColdFlameChris

I think that 2captcha is legit but I don't think that it's worth your time. Imagine, you have to finish thousands of captcha for a few dollars. You can try some different job like transcription, virtual assistant, data entry, and many more. I'm currently employed as transcriptionist in GoTranscript. You can check that out if you want. Hope you'll find a nice job for you. :)

johnrajiv123

They are actually a legitimate company. The only problem is that they pay too low. In my opinion, they are just an inch better than those online surveys out there. Please don't go for it as they are not worth your precious time. I'm sure you will be able to find a better online job. Good luck!

gelotologist

Haven't tried that yet but you can search for some reviews online if its legit or not. You can also watch on YouTube for a better reviews and some tutorials. I did ask my friend who uses this 2captcha thing and he said that its legit and you can earn decent money but it's actually just a total waste of time.

BelindaMT

2captcha is legit my dear. However, it's need patience, more effort, speed, and the desire to to type captcha because you need to type 1000 captcha for $1. If you think that you enjoy it then go but think again if it is worth of your time.

Abdulhanan

I have done a research on this site. According to my research 2captcha is legit but the problem is we get only $1 for 1000 captchas. I think it is waste of time because for sloving 1000 captcha we'll have to spend many hours and after hours of hard work we get only $1. Their minimum payout which is $0.5 is good also they are giving 10% referral commission but they are paying low. I suggest instead of working on 2captcha join some paying forums and post on them atleast you'll get better than $1.

yennguyen89

I've just started using 2Captcha wherein I will solve captchas. Is it really legit or scam? I've been reading reviews regarding this before I register and they say that it is really legit but as I was searching for another online job I saw this review that any captcha entry typing job is a scam. Is this true?
I used to 2Capcha when i was a student. I worked hard like a robot, no tired, but i received a little bit money. I dont remember ecxactly, maybe 0.4$/week.

itsmeryjoy

2captcha is legit, I have an account but I stopped using it because aside from they provide below minimum earning fee, it's time consuming and not worth it. You need to get a 1000 captcha equivalent to $1, imagine it's inconvenient and the thing is the time limit if Im not mistaken is 15sec. So captcha won't really work for me.

Heather

It is legit but will probably make your time less valuable for you. It pays cheaper and waste so much of your time from waiting the captcha to appear. I would suggest to look more for another online job to try on rather than waste it for a small amount of penny. You can do more productive job that will pay you reasonably. :) you can try researching on youtube as well, I found a lot of channels that teach and share information about sites that will hell you earn money homebased.

mildredtabitha

I am happy to have took my time to read the responses here. I never knew the minimum cashout is $0.5 . Well, I have some cents there since I solved some captcha there for 2 days last month.

I had quit working there because it took longer to even make $0.1. Now I will go back and withdraw my cents then move on. :D

Maliaca22

I will agree to that.

They are legit, but it is not worth your time and effort solving 1000 captchas for $1. I have tried it before, days later and I was only able to solve 500+ captchas which for mobile users will only equivalent to $0.18+, so I decided to stop, it's not worth my time. There are more options to choose to if you want to make money online. Don't go for captchas it's a waste of time.
I have to agree to that because i tried it and couldn't even make up to $1 in 2 hours time, it wasted enough time that i actually gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.