How do you withdraw from paypal account to your visa card?

williamk

I have been paid through PayPal and I am not sure how to withdraw the money to my Visa card. I have been using it for paying out but I haven't received payment and withdraw money from PayPal before.

anor0428

I have been paid through PayPal and I am not sure how to withdraw the money to my Visa card. I have been using it for paying out but I haven't received payment and withdraw money from PayPal before.
To be able to withdraw your paypal balance to your visa card, you have to link your visa card to your paypal account. After linking it, you have to verify and confirm your card, it is for them to be sure that really own the card. They will charge 1$ for linking and another $2 for verification but that will be refunded after, so make sure you atleast $3 on your visa card.

Once your account is verified, you can now withdraw funds form your paypal to your visa card. Hope this helps.

girlkaptain

If you live in thve Philippines, you would need to link your paypal account to a local bank card or to Paymaya. Paymaya is a virtual card where you can register for free online using your mobile sim number whether it is globe or smart. I would recommend using globe for a visa card. To withdraw cash, order a physical Paymaya card online and you can withdraw from any local atm.

lovefoxycharms

I have my Visa card linked to my PayPal account. All you need is to link it and get verified. They say every little information on your Visa card should match the details that you are going to put on your PayPal account. If there would be one sinlge difference, you might not be able to get verified.

johnrajiv123

Please make sure that your VISA card is linked to your PayPal account. Linking your Visa to PayPal has a charge so make sure you have enough funds before you link them. Don't worry the charge will be refunded after 24-48 hours. Also, be on the look out for an SMS or e-mail verification code that PayPal will send you. You will need the verification code to confirm that you are the owner of the VISA card you linked. Once you have completed the above steps, you are all set and all you have to do is go to the nearest ATM booth.

BelindaMT

You cannot withdraw money from your paypal. If you leave in the Philippines I suggest to use PAYMAYA debit card and you can buy it to Robinson or to Paymaya online. It was very cheap it's only 150 Philippine Peso. Link your card online and upgrade your card. The Paymaya admin will contact you for interview or video call. If they will approved your upgrade application, you can now use your paymaya card to withdraw in any ATM machime with a small amount of finance charged.

Keibah

To withdraw from PayPal, you first gave to link it to your local account which is of course connected to your visa card. Withdrawals will be made from your card to verify that it's your account but it will be later refunded. After that you can start withdrawals. I hope this helps.

gelotologist

You can withdraw from Paypal by linking your card first then under the currencies you can see the withdraw funds and click it. I think the minimum withdrawal amounts on Paypal would be 10$ or 500Php.

vishwa

You can withdraw your PayPal balance directly to you bank account. Just add your bank account to your PayPal account and PayPal deposit a small amount and insert that amount to verify your bank account. That's it you start receiving payments to your bank account. This is one of the convenient way to withdraw finds from PayPal.

SirenOnFire

It's actually very simple to do. If you already have a PayPal account, the only thing left to do is link your card, then verify it. That's about it because after, you can now transfer your money to your visa card and withdraw it. There are fees for linking and verifying your card, but they pay it back after.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.