Struggling on maintaining an Instagram presence, Any tips/tricks?

951Temec

Hi, so i recently started up an Instagram page in order to market Men's fashion accessories as well as market to a number of other startup brands and/or brands who are looking to expand their online footprint.
However, I'm having trouble keeping a steady stream of interesting content, and the subscribers seem to be very Hot and cold in responses. They either seem to love the content I'm currently churning, or they seem to hate it to the point where I'm losing subscribers. Ideally i would like to be in a place that produces a steady, streamline level of content that either keeps the number of subscribers/views and likes within a certain level threshold rather than have some content that goes nearly viral and the next week going largely ignored.

So i was wondering if you guys had any tips and/or tricks in maintaining a steady level of consumers on the page.
And if there are any brands specifically to seek out in order to get that first marketing gig would be great.

-Thanks in Advance!

Judas2018

I think you might want to follow people, companies and brands that are in your niche. Follow them on Instagram and then like some of their stuff. Also leave comments as well. That's sure to get you more solid subscribers who will stick around. Also market your INSTA on twitter if you currently have a twitter account. You should make sure that you post as much product as possible from your men's fashion brand on Instagram, and every now and then deliver a sponsored post from another brand or client. Your followers need to feel like they're being marketed your stuff first.

AmieBotella

Try to be creative by posting great images of your products and then make a contest where followers can win something from what you're selling. Or you may want to ask your buyers post their photos wearing your accessories. Be like a real person tapping into your buyers and keep on posting photos creatively. Hope these helps.

Chibee Gordon

I am thinking of you making use of the tag button often. It's really amazing the wonders the tag button can do in instagram.

It can help in bringing out your post in normal searches. Just know the keywords in your niche and #tag them.

Like it was previously suggested you can still follow the bigger games in your niche. Also learn from what they post. This could help.

tiffiecute

You can link your Instagram and Facebook accounts to share posts directly from Instagram to Facebook. Linking your social media accounts can make it a lot easier to manage them and to share the images you want your audience to see. It also sends the message that your brand is well-established and trustworthy. All the “big brands” do it, and by joining the push toward social media integration, you position your company as one that’s forward-thinking and in-step with its customers’ evolving needs.

mastrodigital

Focus on consistency, posting at least once per day if not more. I have a men's fashion brand and there's lots of competition so you have to stand out. Use lots of relevant hashtags and assure you're proactive by liking/commenting on other users content.

951Temec

Thanks for the suggestions guys!, So far I am using the tags like the user posted above but im not tag spamming since i know a ton of people hate just one picture and like 900 tags loading underneath on their phones, I do follow brands that are closely related to the subject im interested in but i can ramp up communication with followers, other brands and other market leaders since i am lacking on that. i usually post the content then disappear on the platform and i guess that's hurting my business. I'll try to implement these changes and report back!

Heather

Try to communicate to your subscribers, keeping in touch to them for as long as you can will help you keep them for good, at that your own subscribers will be the one to suggest what kind of content they wanted to see on your page and how you could improve them. That way you'll get to keep the old ones and grow more subscribers as you are improving, dont just stick with your old post content, make sure to choose a great image display, make use of every tools instagram could offer to maximize your appearance on search results. Goodluck!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.