Hi everyone!

francesca23

I'm Francesca, 30 years of age and I'm from Philippines. I'm a dental assistant in a private hospital here in our city, and I'm also a freelance online worker. I'm really thankful that I came across a vlog that leads me here. I want to gain and meet new friends here from different places and countries, I want to learn from them and share what I've got. Happy to be here :)

SirenOnFire

Hello Francesca! We're happy to have you and I'm looking forward to interacting here with you. I'm still a newbie here too but there's no doubt that in less than a month of my being here, not only have I learned much about earning online, but also meeting different kind of people from different communities. You see I'm no techie, but I believe I am starting to be one because of the useful posts and comments I get to read here.

ulterios

Hello Francesca and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy that you have decided to join us here and we look forward to reading your posts.

:welcome:

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies