Website Design and Tips

jkeypad

Do you have your own Website or Blog? What is your Website Design?
Any tips for the Beginners like me.
Please feel free to leave your Ideas and Tips.

Mike001

I have plenty of free videos that you can watch on my training site that can help you get started on building your website. Building a site is not near as hard as people think, building good sites, now that is a whole other ball of wax.

But if you have any question you can PM me here, I am on this site daily, or drop me an email on the training site. I tend to hang around the web design and web development forums here.

rickylee

Designing your company website can be a challenging proposition. Design in shades of gray, then add color. Get color inspiration from nature. I believe that good design starts with great planning. Getting your ideas down on paper or on a whiteboard can help you iterate through a design, refining it and adding detail as you go along.

Ellyza de gala

Design of your website will depend on your content or subject. But in general, major consideration is it should be interactive as possible. Color is also a big thing. Should be simple and it goes with the right blending. I also suggest to use fonts that commonly used like Arial and Tahoma.

ijiboi

Using of proper color combination, and choose images and icon very well. Also on choosing your font that is easy to read and responsive. And maybe add some animation on clickable links, buttons and slideshow depending on your content. Just keep it clean.

juanmarcuz

It is your personal preference. First that you have to consider is the best color combination. It should not strain the eyes. Also your web should be user friendly or easy to use. Your web should also deliver its purpose more importantly.

wapaks

There are a lot of tips and technique out there, on my case I enrolled online platform(udemy.com) to practice my skills in web designing. You get the cheap course and very detailed tutorial from beginner to master. If want for free search it on youtube. again it depend your preferences.

Aby

Best answer
The design of any website depends on its niche to some extent. It also depends on the likings of the creator of the website.
The design also depends on the perceived likings of the visitors as imagined by the creator of the website.
There is no fixed formula about how to design your website.
You'll have to use the trial and error method to find what suits you the best.
Go ahead. You'll make a great website.

mavericksmedia

Bootstrap is the king when it comes to designing responsive and interactive websites these days, go to google and find bootstrap to find out more about it

digitalludhiana

If you are asking how to design a website then keep user experience in mind, as you are going to build your website for users and the better the UX, the better the ranking in SERP. On the other hand you are asking how to build a website then use framework, One that is popular is Twitter Bootstrap.

Nina7788

I'm thinking about starting to blog and looking for the best way to do this. I thought about using a website builder, but having checked several blogs for web designers I understood that a lot of people prefer (and even recommend) using WordPress. Also, there is a suggestion to choose Bootstrap above. Honestly speaking, I'm at a loss. What would you choose if you aren't a pro?

Last edited:

Monishsinthala

Many tips are there to design a website I share a few information,

Keep your homepage minimalistic and free of clutter.
Design with visual hierarchy in mind.
Create easy to read website content.
Ensure your site is easy to navigate.
Stay mobile-friendly

these are the few things to design our website. Also, check the UX designing and mobile app development is also done.

rahulshah21

I have recently completed my course in website designing and like you even I was very worried about how tough it would be to design a website but when I learned I understood that platforms like Wix.com and WordPress makes it really easy and simple to make a website. You can try these platforms to make your own website, All the best.

Jason Roy

I would like to build-up my new websites and launch it online soon. Can you please help me here which platform would be better? Thank you so much!

bracknelson

bracknelson
Hello, Jason Roy
WordPress. WordPress.org is the most widely used website creation tool in the world. 43% of all websites on the internet use WordPress. It's worth noting that WordPress comes in two versions self-hosted WordPress CMS and WordPress.com.

Louise Wenner

A website is a powerful tool that allows businesses to reach a wider audience and sell their products or services online. However, in order for a website to be effective, it needs to be well-designed.

A professional web designer will take into account your business goals and target audience when creating your site.

They will also ensure that your site is user-friendly and easy to navigate. In addition, they can help you to choose the right colors, fonts, and layout for your site. By working with a professional web designer, you can create a website that is both visually appealing and functionally sound.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.