Did you know that you can make more money on myLot?

mildredtabitha

If you have ever heard of myLot, then you know it is a site for making friends and making money while you have more fun. If you are just there for the money, the trick for increasing your earnings is to interact more.

You do not have to respond to many discussions because if the owner of the discussion does not comment on your response, then you will not earn. The trick is to respond and communicate with each other on that discussion. More comments means more earnings. If you started the discussion, do not ignore responses because you think you are the only one who will earn. The more comments your discussion has, the more the dollars. Good luck. :clap:

melvster

Thanks for this information! I signed up and will try to communicate, have fun and earn. We will see if this kind of site really pays for its members. Since we are doing this only with our free time. Interacting with new friends will definitely give us new things to learn. Hoping to be your friend also. Just let me know or add me up my nick there is melvster. See ya!

rbmm

Out of curiosity I looked at this site. Nowhere is there any information that
tells you what you earn and when. It says that it pays out at $5, but how many
"Likes", "Comment", etc. it takes is unclear.

Once again, it seems to me that a person's time is better spent working to build his/her own
business rather than spending many hours making comments for pennies.

mau87

For me instead of investing your time for small payouts y not try to look for jobs that pays the bill. Try freelance work like in UPWORK. I am not against with this kind of income it just that time is precious to just earn little. If you are really enjoying using that site good for you, you enjoy while you earn. Good luck!

ColdFlameChris

This is the first time that I heard about myLot. Can you tell us more about the mechanics and how will you earn money just by interactions? And how much for every discussion? I'm curious about this site and is there any payment proof?

eeecentric

eeecentric
I just joined myLot a few days ago. The mechanics are simply a forum, but without any organization like this one. It is very disorganized as it does not have specific categories and anyone can pretty much post anything, and the posts are immediate. I have not seen evidence of moderators, but I have not seen any inappropriate posts. Perhaps the moderators work quietly behind the scenes and suspend or delete inappropriate discussion topics or comments.

A lot of people use it as more of a social media, where they post general things that they want to talk about, almost like a blog or journal entry. Sometimes there is more structured posts or open ended questions.

There is no posted rate for amount of money earned for interactions. This what they have about it on their FAQs page " How much can I earn with each discussion, response or comment? - This all depends on how interesting and valuable the myLot community considers it. The more that other myLot users interact with what you post, the more money it will make. If no one reads what you wrote, interacts with it, or otherwise considers it interesting, then you likely won't earn anything."

However, in my experience, it's not much. I've created 5 posts (I got an average of 9 comments per post an average of 7 likes per post) and commented 108 times and earned 0.4308 cents.

They also have a tab for 'offers' which is pretty much like survey sites that have surveys and other 'free' opportunities for a bit of change.

They pay out through Paypal every month on the 15th once you reach $5. I have not reached that yet.

In terms of getting a lot of bang for your buck, I wouldn't recommend it, but it is kind of fun if you want to share a thought or ask for people's opinion and get a couple cents for it. I enjoy it but I treat it as more socializing with a couple pennies rather than a substantial income. The community is pretty nice and they'll provide comments on what you're talking about.

mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha

There are more payment proofs about myLot on a site called beermoneyforum. I just joined there last month and was only active until the last day of September. The site pays you every 15th in PayPal. You don't have to withdraw because it is automatic. I will receive my first payment tomorrow.

The site is not a fast earner but is good for those who like socializing.

ion

I know nothing about mylot. later I'm going to check that, because right now, I really like to get some extra income through internet. Thank you for bringing up that idea here. Actually before I was wondering why or how some of the internet user get a lot of information about the online job or site to get some extra income, but now, I'm here, and I have another possible source of extra income again. thank you guys.

mildredtabitha

mildredtabitha

My advice is that you don't depend on it or have high expectations. You can try it and see how much you can earn and with what effort. Once you are used to the site, you will know how to make your cents increase faster.

Some people make $5, $6, $10 or even $30 in a month.

Keibah

Thanks for that. I signed up lately and in the first two days I quickly observed that. When I make a post and the second person responds, that's when I earn.

I think mylot was designed to be pretty interactive and that's awesome. It feels really welcoming and comforting there. You can just be yourself and earn.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.