Any tools for real time monitoring of website traffic?

Stanislav

Yandex Metrica is good too. It has the great tool - WebVisor. You can watch online video, what your clients are doing on your website now. I Metrica only for this)

vishwa

Google Analytics is one of the best and reliable tool to monitor your site traffic. It will give you accurate and precise metric of your site traffic. Which helps you to take vital and important decisions about your site promotion strategies.

SireRumu

Asides the generally known Google Analytics, they are a number of good tools that can also do the job. But first, the type of website you own determines the best tool for the job. I use jetpack for WordPress.

Neal Patel

Clicky Web Analytics is simply the best way to monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or web site's traffic in real time.

Jacob.k

Jacob.k
That's true, but the tool is very simple. Basically you can't really get detailed data from it, just how many people is on site, how many was total, how many bounced etc. Very simple, I used it for projects like spamming Facebook groups with links and projects like these.

Google analytics offers the same, so rather have only 1 tracking tool than few of them slowing down the site for no reason

Naseem

I would suggest Google Analytics, followed by SEO Monitor.

Tommy91

There are two tools to track traffic: Google Analytics and Ahref, but you have to pay a monthly fee for Ahrefs.

Lothian

Google Analytics are others suggested. It is the absolute best. You can do amazing stuff with it, but it can be intimidating because the dashboard has tons of features and options. Thus, I suggest you watch courses on YouTube so you can use it to its fullest potential.

TheAuthor

I agree, you can use Google Analytics or install the html from Hit Stats. This also works well for me, shows you how long your visitors stay, the Geo targeting and many more. Just add Hit Stats by using a text widget.

edwardkenway

For real time monitoring of website traffic is definately best is google analytics, beside it there are lots of software those also can works well such as:

- Buzznumbers
- Viralheat
- Countly:especially works fine with mobile phone
- Chartbeat
- Agworld

These are some tolls which are works fine with real time monitoring of website traffic.

jennypitula

Google analytics is the best option for checking website traffic real time, under Real -Time tab, there is a sub tab overview, we can see the correct result of how many visitors are now checking our website. Except that clicky tool also checks real time visitors and it is very easy to use.

linconcley

Real time monitoring is important to know real traffic.

So there are lots of tools which can be helpful to see real time website traffic for monitoring:

*clicktale
*Clicky
*GoSquared
*Piwik
*woopra etc.

acemetillidie0001

Google Analytics is the biggest one, but I personally use JetPack across all my sites. JetPack is a Wordpress app that allows you to monitor all your websites across one account similar to Analytics, but where I like JetPack so much more is with it's mobile functionality.

From my phone I can monitor all stats with the Wordpress app along with reply to comments and even post from my phone. Mobile accessibility and functionality is huge with me and the only way to live...

Scott.

acemetillidie0001

JetPack is a plugin made by Wodpress.com and can be found right in the WP repository. You download like any other plugin and after a simple registration that is free it'll be up and running. The plugin itself give you about 15 other features a ton of extra functionality, most of which are necessary features disabling the need for other features.

Once you create your WP.com account you can connect all of your WP sites to the same account. This gives you the ability to make changes, update, post and monitor stats from one dashboard, for free.

Setup is quick and self-explanatory from there.

To take advantage of the mobile functionality simple search within Android or Apple for Wordpress and download the official app. Download and enjoy. One of my favorite apps, hands-down.

Scott.

paritosh

Google analytics tool is the best tool for tracking your real-time website traffic for your website and besides this, you will get many other advanced features on this tool, most important thing this is completely free to use.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.