Do you have many referrals that are not active?

mildredtabitha

Most sites online pay you for your referrals. You can earn 20% of your referral earnings. I have always done my best to share my links and to convince others that the site is great. I am always lucky to get 8 to 12 referrals in a day but they are never active.

It is better to have one referral that is active instead of 100 referrals that are not active. I know most of you will agree with me. It is all a waste of time when our referrals are never active. Have you experienced this too?

Rob Whisonant

The vast majority of referrals will never be active. Most people are looking for that magic red button. When they find out they have to actually work, they move on looking for the next magic red button. Remember the 80/20 rule.

Judas2018

Yeah I think the only referrals that work are for web hosting companies. When someone signs up for any of their services you get a small percentage of money from that persons joining the service. The ones for other companies, particularly ones where someone has to join and make some money first before you get paid a commission rarely pan out. The ones where companies pay you just for people signing up and buying something are the good ones.

Aryan

I personally doesn't like to make money through disturbing referrals. Because I never like if someone send my any link and say download it or join it. It look something weird. So, I always block such people who generally share referral links. Because sometime people share a link and ask to join it and vote here, and they also say that top 100 voter get some special gift. We don't have enough time to register and join something that we don't like.

johnrajiv123

Well at least you guys have referrals. I honestly can't get any referral. I'm not really worried about it though as I know myself that I have not been exerting too much effort in getting referrals. I agree with you that getting one active referral is a lot better than having 100 inactive referrals. I mean what is the use of having many referrals if none of them are even willing to work? I think if I were to take referring seriously, I'll just focus on people that I know will invest their time and effort and will take the job seriously. By the way, do you just get referral from random people by posting your link or do you have a list of prospects like people close to you?

mildredtabitha

Well at least you guys have referrals. I honestly can't get any referral. I'm not really worried about it though as I know myself that I have not been exerting too much effort in getting referrals. I agree with you that getting one active referral is a lot better than having 100 inactive referrals. I mean what is the use of having many referrals if none of them are even willing to work? I think if I were to take referring seriously, I'll just focus on people that I know will invest their time and effort and will take the job seriously. By the way, do you just get referral from random people by posting your link or do you have a list of prospects like people close to you?

I share with my online friends who are interested in working. Most of my referrals want to work and they really need the job. The problem comes when after joining, they can't work because they find the site to be very complicated to them. So I have to teach and explain then leave them to make a decision.

So most of them claim that are not good in writing. I don't post my link for random people. I only join Facebook groups where people talk about jobs and so we all share our links. :D

I personally doesn't like to make money through disturbing referrals. Because I never like if someone send my any link and say download it or join it. It look something weird. So, I always block such people who generally share referral links. Because sometime people share a link and ask to join it and vote here, and they also say that top 100 voter get some special gift. We don't have enough time to register and join something that we don't like.

I believe you are also right. Some people only spam our inbox with referral links and leave. They never take their time to explain about the site and so we end up blocking them.

As for me, I only discuss with someone who is interested and they will want to join using my link. So I let people decide and never try to convince them. :D

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.