How can one contact a foreign PayPal owner for transaction purposes?

Henrywrites

I've been a freelancer for the past few weeks and I must confess that it has been a worthwhile journey irrespective of the fact that it has not been easy for a beginner like me. I think that I have made some substantial amount of money on different sites that I work on and it is what kept me going on the work I that enjoy doing, which is writng. However, I'm having issue of withdrawing my funds as a result of the fact that in the country that I stay, most foreign transaction sites such PayPal does not allow us to withdraw funds using their platform.

So, I'm asking if it is possible to locate a trustworthy PayPal owner in a country that accepts PayPal here so we can do business or is there any other means to get paid apart from PayPal?

Rob Whisonant

I believe you can use Western Union in Nigeria. If so, you could receive money that way. But, you would most likely need to complete and deliver the work before a buyer would trust sending you money through them since they would have no recourse after they send the money.

behappie

I would advice you look for alternative platform to get your earnings withdrawn. Getting someone who would help you make withdrawal in some country else may not just be the best option for you now, considering the fact that you are just a beginner. If you contact a person outside your country, especially the one you cannot vouch for, if he makes away with your money, it may jeoperdise the budding passion you have for online business.
I would not beret Paypal administrators for delisting and putting tough restrictions on some countries. They are only trying to protect the global online economy, as business cannot thrive online without a good standard of trust.

mildredtabitha

I've been a freelancer for the past few weeks and I must confess that it has been a worthwhile journey irrespective of the fact that it has not been easy for a beginner like me. I think that I have made some substantial amount of money on different sites that I work on and it is what kept me going on the work I that enjoy doing, which is writng. However, I'm having issue of withdrawing my funds as a result of the fact that in the country that I stay, most foreign transaction sites such PayPal does not allow us to withdraw funds using their platform.

So, I'm asking if it is possible to locate a trustworthy PayPal owner in a country that accepts PayPal here so we can do business or is there any other means to get paid apart from PayPal?

I believe the option I use can also work for you. I have never withdrawn money from PayPal so I am not sure if it is possible or not possible in my country. I have connected my bank account to my PayPal account as a PREPAYMENT . So it means, I pay the bank account which also means, I am transferring the funds to my bank account using payment option.

Find out which local bank in your country works with PayPal or offers PayPal services. Then connect your bank account as a prepayment to PayPal. This means you won't have to log in PayPal account to withdraw.

What I do is log in my banking account which is connected to PayPal and withdraw from there.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.