Do you know any online job a teen can do in the Philippines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

margariiiine

Hi! I'm trying to help out my parents by looking for an online job. Although I'm a college student, I am willing to lose a few hours of sleep just to do a good and honest work. Do you guys know any reliable sites?

Thanks and Best regards,
Ann :icon_rock:

jaymish

That' s really admirable. Do you have any skills?If you do you could try being a freelancer on sites like fiver. They look for writers, designers, programmers, transcribers e.t.c. I'm not sure they accept teens though, but it doesn't hurt to check. Also, try Amazon Hits and Microworkers. It may also be more convenient for you to do online surveys so try sites like Swagbucks and User testing to comment on websites. I would tell you to try paid per clicks like Neobux, but they pay too little, but if you don't mind trying they pay per click. Music xray also pays you to listen to a song and like or reject after 30 seconds

Abdulhanan

There are many ways to earn. If you have some skills you can earn on freelancing sites like fiverr,peopleperhour etc.
If you don't have skills and have good English writing skills then you should try some forums like BMF,FC etc.
Or you can try GPT apps like Grabpoints, Earnably etc. These apps pay you to do different task like taking a survey,watching videos,downloading apps etc.

itsmeryjoy

Hi, Im from Philippines and I've tried doing some stuffs as well like PPC or pay per clicks, although they pay a bit low but it's fine as long as you earn everyday. You can try scarlet clicks, neobux, buxvertise, try also to search on google.

refrigeratorrr

You can try survey sites. There are so many of them, I will suggest you global test market, serveyon, toluna, panel place, and many more. There are so many you can try and you can just search it on google because that is way easier and don't forget to review first because there are survey sites that is so hard to get paid for example their redeeming points is 20000 and if you will not be able to get that you will not get any money.

refrigeratorrr

survey sites

You can try survey sites. There are so many of them, I will suggest you global test market, serveyon, toluna, panel place, and many more. There are so many you can try and you can just search it on google because that is way easier and don't forget to review first because there are survey sites that is so hard to get paid for example their redeeming points is 20000 and if you will not be able to get that you will not get any money.

mildredtabitha

Hi! I'm trying to help out my parents by looking for an online job. Although I'm a college student, I am willing to lose a few hours of sleep just to do a good and honest work. Do you guys know any reliable sites?

Thanks and Best regards,
Ann :icon_rock:

Hello. First you need to have a PayPal account because the ones I am recommending pay with PayPal.

Beermoneyforum is a good site and you can make more than $20 in a month if you utilize all possible means of earning there.

MyLot will earn you some $5 in a month but you can get upto $30 if you are always active. Forum wheel and postloop have the same characteristics and you can make some dollars there.

Apart from this, I hope you find a job there so that these online jobs could be a bonus to your earnings.

gelo0018

I am also from the Philippines and I really can relate with you on looking for a reliable site for extra online income. I've tried some paid per click and honesty it's not that easy to earn. You need to get more referrals to add some pennies on your earnings. Swagbucks is not available in our country and I've tried Music xray but got only one song to listened. I'm planning to try the user testing as I have heard they paid $10 per survey. You can also try some apps on your phone like swipe pera and moocash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies