What's software to reduce video's size?

yennguyen89

Hi everyone. Im a newbie.
I want to upload videos to [youtube] to raise backlink but the size video is too high.
1. How can I reduce the video capacity while maintaining video's quality? I try to search and download some software like Handbrake and Encode but its not active. Im using MacBook Air.
2. What can i do to attract views on my videos
Please help me! Many Tks ;)

johnrajiv123

Gone are the days when compressing a video size reduces the quality. You can try installing MacX Video Converter Pro. It is free, easy to use and has a Windows and Mac version. Basically, what it does is compress HD/4K UHD video for YouTube uploading without compromising the quality of your video.

mastrodigital

I use Sony Vegas to render videos and in the settings turning down bitrate has always reduced file size significantly so perhaps try to do that in whichever software you end up using. For traffic to your videos, do keyword research and insert it in the title, description, and as the file name. Enter a lot of relevant tags and put your videos on social media too.

analogue

I try to search and download some software like Handbrake and Encode but its not active.
What do you mean by "not active"? I just checked HandBrake's website and they said it is available for For Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.12.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views